Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

table-002.jpgtable-001.jpgI have just got a new machine two in one, embroidery and sewing in one machine and i am in love with it , bear_wub fell head over heels in love  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_grin  bear_grin And a new table with teddy bear handles  bear_grin  bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Fran, you lucky girl. The machine looks awesome. I can't wait to see what wonderful creations you make on it. I just love the Teddy handles...where did you find them, they are great?

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

chris009av Real Deal Bears

OOoooo you lucky girl, just love the table.  bear_wub
You will have to show us your first creation on your new machine  bear_grin

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Lucky girl Fran.  :clap:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh Fran, good for you, you must be in sewing machine heaven - it looks a fantastic machine!!  And your desk, now I want Teddy Bear handles!!   bear_laugh  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lucky you, Fran!  Wonderful!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Tell us more about the machine -

what sort is it ?-

what does it do?
Is it one of those computer programme jobbies that machine all by themselves - just like those pianos that 'invisible men' play. - oh spooky

Can it make toast, wash up and hoover? :crackup:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Yes thats right it sews by its self i dont sit down thats why the table is so high,just load it up and it takes off, you can get lots of free patterns from the web load then  in and go do the house work ,is call a Brother Disney it has micky mouse and lots more in the machine and room to download ,Yes its a computer , Check out the web site its great . http://annthegran.com/

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Yeah they are AWESOME its a "brother Disney " it has walt disney designs "

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

WOW Fran !! Thats GRRRRRRRRRRReat !!!  I love the teddy handles.

Jodi Falk

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

You lucky girl!!!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Fran I am so excited for you. You will be creating some fabulous things with it I know.  I got a Husqvarna embroidery machine in 1998 and I love it.  They sure have improved since them though.  It is fun watching the machine do all the work  bear_happy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Fran, I have just looked up your machine as I would really love one.......Phooey, I would need to rob a bank or something to be able to buy one for myself and that isn't going to happen so I will have to us a needle and thread for my embroidery as usual  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Your funny Jane  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

I had to laugh......those handles on the table......you can get them from the Bunnings Hardware store ...about $6 each. My kitchen needs renovating so I went and bought some and put them on my old cupboards. I'd have the only kitchen in Australia with teddy bear door handles...............

But the machine looks fabulous......but I can't use one!!!!...........that's why I hand sew.

I'm in awe.....I'd never walk away I'd just stand and watch.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Now there is two of us with bear handles bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Fran you lucky thing ... I am hoping to get an embroidery machine some day.. I love the table as well. Are you doing the Doll and Bear show in Sept?

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Fran you lucky girl!! It looks like it can do everything but cook your supper! You already make the most beautiful dresses and costumes. I can only imagine what delectable creations you will produce with this machine! Congratulations!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks everyone the machine is great for sailor suits ,Patsy we are not doing anymore shows as ebay has taken all my stock and from now on we are just going to do ebay less work .

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Board footer