Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

lorella2.jpglorella.jpgI have another little Sleepy Bearie to show you.  I actually made this little girl to sell along with Arianna in the for sale section, but my little sister fell in love with her!  So I decided to give her to her.  Shes been really ill for the last 5 weeks and has been bedridden most of the time, she has MS and has also been trying a new med which made her even sicker!  Shes finally feeling better the last few days and has at least been up and is eating food again so we are relieved.  Anyway, I gave her little Lorella, I named her Lorella as this is the elvin form of Laura (my sisters name).  I'm kinda glad that she will be staying in the family as I really like her lots.  But kinda bummed that I only have one bear to sell now!  Oh well.

Anyway...I hope you all like her.  I've been itching to make something that just flows from me for so long instead of bears that have to be made the same as others...I love making all my bears but really like the flow and excitement of making whatever comes out of my head and heart.  You never know what they will look like and I think thats the fun of it bear_innocent 

Anyway...enough rambling...I'm just happy to be showing some new work!

Thanks again for looking  bear_flower

sarahjane Brisbane

Wow wow wow..I really love  bear_wub  bear_wub  this little sleepy beary. She's just gorgeous I'm glad you kept her in the family!!!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

That is so sweet love the eye lids

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Sarah, I love your little sleepy bears, they are just so sweet!!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

She's lovely, Sarah, and your gesture in giving her to your sister even lovelier.

Thanks for sharing!

K Pawz Guest

what a little sweetie!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Celena Oxford

Awwww....Sarah....she is so sweet  bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Lorella is absolutely adorable. So sweet and angelic.  It is sao lovely for you to give her to your sister.
I'm glad to hear she is doing better. Lorella will certainly brighten her spirits.  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

She is gorgeous Sarah well done.  :hug:  Big hugs to your sister too.  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

she is so angelic looking... very cute!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

She's wonderful Sarah!  You know how much I love your sleepy little bearies!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

What a sweet little bear - your sister must be thrilled!

Jane P.

Australia

Thanks so much girls!!  I really enjoyed making Lorella.
Laura is feeling better as the days go by so we are thankful.  We are having such beautiful weather here lately!  It's been really good getting her outside and I've been enjoying sitting in the sunshine and fresh air with her too.  We can laugh and have a good chat still so I still count myself as lucky for the blessings I have. 

I have been asked to put her in the Brisbane show (the bear not my sister lol) but I am not quite sure yet....Sarah Jane you are putting yours in...is it okay to show her here and still put her in?  I may PM you.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

She is a lovely bear.I love her sparkly eyelids and her nose.  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

ooooh pretty pretty pale pink - I love her.....lucky sister!

sarahjane Brisbane

Sarah Jane you are putting yours in...is it okay to show her here and still put her in?  I may PM you.

Yes Sarah I posted that exact same question on CC and Lisa (Megelles) said it was fine...I posted Clarence here after that.

You should enter her she is beautiful, I'm sure she would do well.  bear_original  (I'm sure your sister would do well too  :crackup: )

Australia

Thanks Melissa and Laurie  bear_flower

Sarah, I forgot to PM you didn't I!!  I'm almost pretty certain I will enter her now....  Holding my breath....are you as nervous as me!!!  Yikes!! bear_shocked
hehe, don't know if my sister would appreciate being carted off to QLD in a little box...even if I did give her lots of breathing holes lol  :crackup:

sarahjane Brisbane

Yes I'm really, really nervous (need a jittery smily here   bear_grin ) and I always wonder why I do it to myself!!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Aw, Sarah, she looks just like something you'd make and enjoy every minute of it. It shows when it's something you WANT to make, not HAVE to. You've done a marvelous job on her!

Yes, enter her!!! Laura would be even more proud to be the mommy then!!!

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

A really nice gift! I am sure she will be treasured! She is beautiful.
Aerianna

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original She's enchanting, Sarah--no wonder your sister is feeling better! bear_thumb

Board footer