Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

image002.jpg

Tristan who is now 7 weeks old is in ICU, he is a very sick baby. Bronchitis has been diagnosed. I have no words to describe my feelings it is like history repeating it self.

When you see the pain around us , one can only but wonder why man goes out and causes more.

Lynette

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Oh Lynette, it must be absolutely terrible for you and your family. Sending wishes that Tristan makes a speedy recovery.  bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You have all my healing thoughts and prayers as well.  What a precious little soul.

beary_clairey Luton

My prayers are with you and I hope he makes a very quick recovery !!!

Big Beary Hugs

Claire

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh Lynette,
  I'll be praying for your precious grandbaby!  I'm sure this must be so difficult.  My prayers are with this little guy.

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Prayers and warm gentle healing hugs  :hug:   :pray:   :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Hugs, prayers and well wishes coming your way.  What a beautiful little being!!!

Hugs,

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I will say many prayers and ask that St Gianna watch over your little one. She was a doctor and mother and watches over little ones with great love and protection.

:hug:
~Chrissi

K Pawz Guest

Oh Lynette you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

Hugs,
Krista :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Hugs and prayers. :pray:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Lots of love, strength and good wishes for a speedy recovery for this dear little boy.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Lynette I do hope that little Tristan gets well so. He is such a beautiful little boy. My prayers are there with him.

Hugs for you and Tristan....Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad How scary, Lynette!! bear_sad

Tristan is such a precious little boy. Hugs, Prayers and Crossing all Crossables for your beautiful grandson :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I send Tristan and you and your familly lots of good vibes and I cross my fingers Tristan will recover quickly!

lots of love,
Beary hugs,
Sophie.

clare14 Country Bears
England

My thoughts and prayers sent to protect this little angel - my heart goes out to you and your family Lynette...   :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub

sarahjane Brisbane

Warm wishes and positive thoughts are coming your way at this scary time for you and your family Lynette. I hope Tristan makes a speedy recovery.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

In Jesus name ....Baby be healed !!!!  I will pray for this small child !!!  May GOD be with you and your family.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Lynette my prayers and thoughts are with Tristan you and your family for a speedy recovery.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Lynette my  thoughts and prayers are with dear little Tristan and your Family.

Hugs
Carolyn

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_happy You've a good, strong name and a family that adores you  bear_wub  Get better soon little man...there's a lot in life you've yet to explore  :hug:   Sending positive, happy healing vibes for Tristan and some soothing vibes for the family....  :pray:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Lots of love and prayers to all of you Lynnette.  I hope that Tristan will be well soon.  It is always such a worry when littles ones are sick.   :hug:

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Very Best Wishes for your family & most of all precious baby Tristan.
Sending prayers & hugs, Sandy

Board footer