Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

I'm going to the San Diego bear show on Sunday!  I've been going to this show since I was 12 and didn't go last year cuz I was preggo and not into walking the whole time...

BUT I am packing up my little chunky monkey baby and going with my mom to this show!!
We hope to see some online friends while we're there!  :dance:

SO ladies Look for me and my munchin, we'll be looking for a special bear for baby, It will be her first show!

I have to gp get her now, her nap is over, but I'll be back to post some updated pics!

Love ya all and miss you tons!  :rose:

madcarseat2.jpg

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Hi Kirsten!  Its good to hear from you again!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

PRECIOUS wee one!  I wish even more now that I could go to SD this weekend but it's mere days before school starts and my boys come home tomorrow to start "getting ready".  Maybe someday these two big events -- school, and the ABC show! -- will separate.

I'm so jealous.  Have a terrific time and if you're not too hands-full with your beautiful baby, take some photos.

Miss you, girly!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Kirsten, great to see you posting once again. Wow little Madison has grown so much, what a beautiful baby she is.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Have a great time at the San Diego bear show on Sunday you must be looking forwards to it after not going last time. I for one will be looking forwards to the picture update.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Awww.... what a cutiepie!!!

I was just thinking about you while sitting and having a chat with one of my most favorite bears in the world who wanted to know how his original mommy was doing!!

Great to hear from you!!!

Have a wonderful time on Sunday! Take lots of pictures!!!!

Hugs to you all!
Daphne

clare14 Country Bears
England

Well would you look at that cute cute Madison!!   She has grown!!  We missed ya, it's lovely to hear from you, have a great time at the show!!   :hug:  :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh...look at that chubby darling bundle of slobbering giggles!!!

You two have fun at the show!!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hi Kirsten!!!!!!  Hi Baby Madison!!!!!!  Ahh... isn't she just the sweetest little thing with those adorable toes and smile!!! 

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

OH MY !! What a BEAUTIFUL baby !!!!  Want to trade her for a hundred bears ??? TEE HEEE !!!! She is beautiful really. Enjoy your self at the show . Good luck.

Jodi Falk

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Madison is so very sweet and how happy she looks!
Enjoy your time at the show Kirsten.
It was really neat to hear from you again.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

LOL
We shall see how long my bundle of smiles lasts at a crowded show. We'll see how many bears Grandma buys her!
She does have super cute toes, I keep trying to eat them, but must contain myself when she bursts out in giggles.
I already have traded her for bears, all my present and future bears, one day I will make another bear!

Daphne - Good luck on the show this weekend also! Glad Oliver remembers who I am.. We need to talk about a bear friend for Madison. Then the bears can send each other Christmas cards! =)

We are doing really well. We moved out of LA, more South, closer to family. Like 5 mins away.. LOL Poor hubby! Madison just turned 5 months. She's already trying to crawl, poor mommy will never have a moments rest. I am very busy with my church and a great mommy group - which I organize. Soooo many playgroups and activities!

I am so lost when I read here. I have no idea what cards you all are making and trading and I saw we have shirts now... Geez, does that come in a onesie? All my fur is still packed up. I waved at my bears the other day, they are in a safe storage bin, begging for a day at the beach! =)

For those that don't know me, or for those who don't want to see baby pics on a bear site, I am sorry, I am about to post more pictures!!!

Love and miss all my bear friends!

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website
Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awwwwwwwwww ............. Kirsten, she's sooooooooooooooo cute.  Great photos from a very clearly proud mommy.  I'd try to eat those toes, too.

bear_original  bear_flower  bear_wub

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Hi Kirsten
I am going to be at the show.. well to be perfectly correct, I AM in San Diego right now in the motel and will be at the show in the morning. I have already run across a few people. John Paul Port checked in right in front of me. Then when it was my turn, I gave the clerk my last name of Shaw and the clerk said, oh, your are staying in the room with the guy who just got done checking in. I burst out laughing.. He meant Denis Shaw!!!!! Can't wait to meet Judi in the morning. I will take lots of pictures. Hope you stop by and say hi!
Sonya

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Kirsten, Madison has grown into a very beautiful young lady.

I love baby giggles--intoxicating.

Good luck at the show, everyone, and don't forget  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  for us stay-at-homes, pleeeeeze.

Madison's going to feel she's landed in Baby Heaven, surrounded by all those Bears! :crackup:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Kirsten, Maddison is so adorable.  She looks so much older than 5 months too !  I remember when you first told us you were expecting.  Wow time flies !   You certainly sound like a proud mommy,  no wonder !    Have a great time at the show and share yor adventure when you return.

Board footer