Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pipa UK

SusieSide2.jpgHi Evreyone, well i finally got the yorkshire Terrier finished (from Lisa Pay Pattern) and i've decided to keep her for myself i will just have to make my Aunt another one for her xmas present he he (lucky for me there is enough supplies left for another one so i get to keep this one. i'm too attatched to part with her lol) anyways i named her Susie and Lisa's pattern was really easy to follow aswell ! enjoyed it and the dog is a lil cutie ! She's only 6-7 Inches tall

SusieSide.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable!!

Pipa UK

Thanks Sue Ann bear_original

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Pipa

She is very, very sweet. I can understand, why you are keeping her.  bear_wub

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

OOOH! I would definately keep her too! I've made a couple of dogs for my niece (she LOVES doggies) using Lisa Pay patterns. They are really nice.

Kathleen Pa

I would definitely keep that cute little doggie too. Adorable bear_original

Kathleen

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

that was fast Pipa!  seems like only a couple of weeks ago that you ordered the patterns!  Love this little puppy ....i'd keep it too!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yes I like him!   bear_tongue  Lisa pay makes wonderful patterns and you have done true justice with your wonderful dog.
Well done he's great. Poor Auntie will have to wait but I bet you can't wait to get started again.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOOOHHHHHH I want one toooooooo. She is just adorable :hug:  :hug:

Pipa UK

Awww, Wow thanks everyone for your kind responses. She is just too cute to part with huh, besides she actually told me she wanted to stay with me  bear_happy  I've cut out the pattern pieces for the next one   bear_laugh  i feel like making a whole pound full of lil doggies now LOL!

Lisa's pattern was great and because she is only 6-7 inches it doesn't take long to make them up either which is good    :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Pipa, I love this yorkie, you have done well.  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Pipa, yep, she's a keeper alright. bear_wub   Really CUTE!  You used perfect mohair for her too. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Hi Pipa,
Suzie is adorable! bear_wub  Well done, I don't balme you for keeping her! :clap:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Pipa she's lovely...much, much too nice to part with!

Hugs,

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Pipa, too too adorable, and almost real!  How cute is this!!!

I love what you have done!  And yes!  Auntie is out of luck....she'll just have to wait, and after all you were trying out the pattern. 

great job!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Pipa you have done a fantastic effort on Lisa's pattern ... I wouldn't be able to part with him either....

Pipa UK

Aww you girls are making me smile SO MUCH!!  bear_grin  thanks again for all the wonderful comments. it made my morning to come online check the posts and find all these lovely messages !!!   :hug:  for everyone!!!

Judi - Yep the mohair was perfect. i was a bit dubvious using the golden mohair because my aunt's dog's are more the silvery colour yorkies but now she is made up i am really pleased i used the golden like Lisa's pattern said especially since i'm keeping her anyway he he

Dilu - LOL Yep my poor Aunt. i will have to make sure i hide Susie off my desk if she comes over. i don't want her seeing her or it will spoil the initial impact when she gets one for christmas bear_original Plenty of time to make the other one, although i did make a BuBu and cut 2 head pieces in the same direction. i picked them up thinking i would get started on the 2nd one and i tohught "HUH??"" the pieces didn't fit.. then irealised.. DUH ME! hehe  bear_laugh

Thankyou again everyone for commenting i appreciate each and every comment and i read them all and they just made my day !!!  bear_flower

Board footer