Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Everybody,

I missed out last time ,so I signed up straight away for the one on 27th April ,but I have not heard anything. Are you contacted or what happens next.27th has been and gone now.   Hugs Rita xxx

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

best to email Nancy directly at bears135@shaw.ca
she my have got tied up with work

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Hi Rita,

I signed up for the next class too but have not heard anything yet.  I too think she may have been delayed by work or something.  I am sure she will contact us asap.

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Thank-You so much girls, I just would hate to miss out again.  Hugs Rita xxx

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hi Ladies...
Got tied up yesterday as my son has been sick and my husband's out of town.   Hats off to all the single moms out there...I don't know how you do it!

There are 50 people in the ATC class, so I've been processing all the applications and will be mailing out passwords later today.

Thanks for your patience!

hugs,
nt

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Thanks Nancy...I knew something was going on and you would come through  :dance:  Thanks for all of your hard work.  By the way, I love your "new" website.  Looking forward to the class!

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hi,
Passwords have now gone out for the ATC class.  Everyone should have it now.   If you don't....your email may be blocking ours, or that it has gone into your SPAM or trash folder. This happens alot because we email to so many people at once.  Ensure that bears135@shaw.ca is added to your accept list.   This is also the address where you can contact me.

See you in class!
hugs,
nt

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

CINDY . . . . HOW ARE YOU, GIRL????  Long time no hear from!  It's great to see your avatar pop up in this thread!  Hope everything is going well for you.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer