Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

I had the pleasure to meet Judi in person when she was in West Palm Beach, FL.  For anyone who has not had this privilege, I am here to tell you that she is sweet, beautiful (inside and out), energetic and so talented.  She has a wonderful family who she was gracious enough to introduce me to, and she treated me just like one of the family.  Unfortunately, we only had a short time to visit and not much "bear" time, but meeting her was a great experience.  She mades me feel like her equal in bear making, even though I do not even have my own pattern completed.  If you every have the chance to meet Judi - don't let it pass you by.

Jill

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

What a nice thread Jill...I wish we could all get together and meet.

It is such a shame that the only means of communication is our keyboards....but then we are able to share pics and have a good time, which is a major accomplishment and so much fun.

And, when I am up late...I sometimes log on just to 'hear' the chatter from our group.
So nice to hear that Judi is as sweet in person as she is on 'the air' !!
Nanc.......

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

JILLYBEE!!!  What a truely sweet person you are!  I am so glad you were able to take the time to come and see me in WBP.  West Palm Beach is a spectacularly beautiful place.  Ditto on every thing you said rigth back at cha' Jill!

SO everyone knows, Jill needs to give herself more credit.  She brought one of her bears with her and he was gorgeous and perfectly proportioned.  She is a very talented , fun, sweet , and pretty lady.  I too  wish we could have spent more time together.

I also wish we could all have a bear reunion somewhere sometime.  But, until then we have this and a few other boards to keep in touch.

Bless you Jill!

Huggies, Judi

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well hopefully, sometime in this life we will run into one another at some point.  If not, then guess we'll have to be grateful for being able to chat and bond with each other on this board.  I hope to see some of you in San Diego shortly!!

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Thanks Judi -  I told you she was beautiful inside and out.  I hope more of us will be able to meet face to face sometime in the future (shows, etc.) but until then, this is great too.

Jill

Board footer