Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Vanilla Latte for me too ....

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh, I was wrong.. my other favorite was peony not plum pudding.Baby was nice and soft too but I think I like the polar bear  best  bear_wub   bear_wub

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

I use the Peach/Brown tones.  Hugs Rita xx

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I'm pink crazy person but mine is " "Oxygen".  bear_tongue  he he

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I was using 'baby', but after reading your post I thought it was time for a change, so now I'm 'peony', which is apt because my peonies are in full bud in the garden right now and will be flowering pretty soon!  Like Aleta, I love pinks and greens and roses especially ... in fact, I've just treated myself to a new deck chair for my garden and the canvas has a white background with pretty pink roses climbing over it!  It's called 'mum's chair' and I chose it deliberately for its femininity, to ward off any male deck chair hoggers!  bear_grin

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

I didn't know what the display thing was for... I have been playing and am now using oxygen. I love blue.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Choice? I didn't know I had a choice.  I'm not exactly Miss Computer Genius.  Consequently, I am using a blue which is probably very boring compared to what I've read here.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  Lisa,

Canadian paper money comes in all colors, just as Monopoly money does (hem hem)--so boring old American
bills have always seemed the real stuff to me! But I'll take anybody's currency . . .

When the toonies first came out, the two sections tended to separate . . . govt. saving on glue? . . . and a few enterprising souls made them into mobile-style earrings. The govt forbade this, improved its adhesive act, and now they can't be shifted. Still, I think it's a beautiful coin.

Eileen

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I am now using truffle because it reminds me of chocolate.  And if it's chocolate, it has to be good.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I'm behind with my kitty drama yesterday.  I just change it to Polar Bear...before I was just using the default TEDDY BEAR.   I kind like this soft blue greyish thing.

I'll change in a few days again...I'm like to do that...change stuff...I just wish I could move the grand piano so I could rearrange my living room again.  I'm SICK OF IT!!!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

I love the vanilla latte colour scheme - creams and browns. It's so mellow!

And it reminds me to put the kettle on..... bear_grin

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Funny. I've been using oxygen forever! But after reading this post, I've switched to Polar bear.

I like it, but the links don't show up as a different color.

It's always fun to change things up a bit!

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

I am a peony girl also and I will not change.  I love the green and the pink.  Like Aleta, our guestroom is light pink (I told my husband it was beige) and is full of rose prints, rose teacups and teapots, etc.  It is jokingly called the "frou frou" room.

Board footer