Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

piegabaer Speyer/Germany

The last few weeks I hardly wasn´t here because of my mother in law. She is an old lady (79), living in the Netherlands and she has since November a new knee. Therefore we decided to pick her up for 4 weeks for a kind of holliday in Germany. She is a nice woman, so I have had no problems with this...

But now we have brought her back and I´ve more time to make bears and to be here.

Therefore I can only show a little rabbit, her name is Laura. She is 18 cm high and from plush from Schulte. She is filled with cotton and high-grade steel. The pattern is from a lovely person called Hildergard Leber:
http://www.teddiesandfriends.de/

hankine0332vv.jpg

hankine0219yc.jpg

Without her new friend, Daisy Duck, she goes not out;).

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

:hug:    :hug:  Welcome back!!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   :hug:   :hug: Laura the bunny is a real sweetie!!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Welcome back Simone, we've missed you!!   :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Welcome back - i wondered where you  had got to  bear_flower

You are kind to take care of your Mother-in-Law  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent

You must be a saint  bear_tongue

The rabbit is lovely  :clap:

Penny  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Such and adorable rabbit, Simone!  So glad you're back . . . you've been missed!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Welcome back!   bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Simone nice to see you posting again. I love the little rabbit she is really cute. I hope that your mother in law enjoys her holiday with you and that her new knee makesit easier for her to walk around.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Welcome back :hug: Simone :hug:

piegabaer Speyer/Germany

I want a say thankyou for all the reactions for my comeback and for Laura  bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome back Simone - Laura and Daisy Duck are very cute.

Hugs
Carolyn

Board footer