Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi girls,I hope someone has a minute to help me,I have a little problem.I have my bear "Finian" listed on eBay in the featured section and just got a message from a potential buyer that stated that all she can see is a thumbnail picture and would like to see more.When I view the listing I see six large(maybe 8 by 10)photos.If someone has a moment,could you go to ebay and view my listing and let me know what's up.I would be very grateful.Thank-you so much in advance.
Hugs,Shari.

P.S. He is item #5602215042 listed by S.L.Murphy.Thanks.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Hi Shari,

It works fine for me I as well see all the pics in the large format.

Jane

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thank-you Jane,bless you!! :D

Shari.

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Gosh Shari...It worked fine for me.

I wonder if she let it go long enough for the pictures to load?  Sometimes ebay is very slow and then for people like me who still have dial-up it is even slower.

I have to tell you that this bear is just wonderful.  I love mixed mediums in art and Finian has it all!
Just adorable.  I sure hope he goes way up there, as well he should! AND I mean that!!!
Nanc.........

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks Nanc bear_original I also only have dial-up(which just disconnected half way through this sentence,grrr) so I did tell her the pictures were large and may take time to load.She wants me to send her pictures,that should be okay,shouldn't it?
Thanks so much for your wonderful comments,I'm pleased with him even though the needle felting takes loads of time.I actually found it kinda soothing though,all that poking takes out your frustrations bear_grin or maybe that's just me :rolleyes:
I hope he does well,I've been in a bear funk and just couldn't bear(pardon me) for him not to sell.Well I'll say my prayers to St.Jude like I always do and hope for the best.I'm not sure if he answers "bear prayers" but it seems to help and certianly can't hurt.
Hugs and blessings,Shari.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Shari, the photos came up fine for me too on Ebay.  He is fantastic, really original and I'm sure will appeal to lots of people.  I admire the needle felting, I have tried it only a few times and you must be very talented to achieve what you have with your bear :)

Good luck with the auction, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Bear Hugs,
Catherine

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thank-you Catherine,very kind of you bear_original That's actually my first time needle felting,hope I did it right bear_rolleyes Everything seems pretty solid though.Thanks for taking the time to check my listing,I'm still a bit confused but what else is new bear_grin
Blessings,Shari.

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

bear_laugh  Shari, if you are in a bear funk...I sure don't see it!  Wow, I just love him.

If he is a larger bear (I can't remember) and you want to continue to do needlfelting, you might want to invest in the 3 needle holder.  That really gets you up and moving.  You have 3 needles poking at one time.

Nanc........

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Nanc,your so sweet bear_original hugs for you! He is 16" big enough,I definitely will look into the 3 needle holder as I have some other ideas swimming in my head.

Hugs and blessings,Shari.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Shari!

Oh he's marvelous!  And yes, it's OK with eBay to send photos to someone who asks you!

Board footer