Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hey everyone... I remember someone mentioning that voting for the URSA award sponsored by Bears&Buds starts sometime in the near future?????  It's something that I'm not really that familiar with, but I did want to ask if someone who IS more familiar with what's going on there... could you please post a link so that any interested folks could vote?  I know I'd LOVE to take a peek at the entries... from what I remember, the theme was "outside the box" so I bet there are loads of creative, boundary pushing bears on display!   bear_wub  bear_thumb

Kim Basta
Widl Thyme Originals

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Kim, The entires are ALMOST ready. I imagine they may be ready by this evening, but it could be a day or two. Ruth is doing the most wonderful job with the presentation and I can tell you, you will be SPEECHLESS! they are awesome!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Thanks so much Sonya & Lisa!  I am so excited to SEE what everyone has done!  When all is straight, please post a link for us!  I'm sure that it HAS been a big task for Ruth to get this whole thing together...what a lot of work to do... but I am sure that it will be a lovely showcase of gorgous work from many talented artists!   bear_smile  bear_smile

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

I agree. I have seen the previews as they are coming out and the vrativity is fabulous.  I hope everyone takes the time to vote!
TTFN
Amy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How are you gals seeing previews????  Just curious, because I submitted several entries and am a professional member newly renewed there.  I don't, however, visit the B&B group; just not enough time in the day.  Is that where you're being directed to the previews?

Thanks,

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Shelli, Ruth has been posting in the bearsnbuds yahoo page that the professionals are members on. You should be getting them in your email. Unless you have your emails turned off. She has been showing us each page as it gets done to check for errors. I know I have seen at least one of yours. One called Pip I remember. Can't remember the others off the top of my head.

Board footer