Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I am going to not post or read for a couple of days-I have been batteling a headache, for 17 days now, and the longer it goes on the less sense I make ( ouch this is hard to admit so) and the more my typing degrades and spelling...well we all know about my spelling bear_sad

Thids is nothing serious- it is just a weird idiopathic thing I battle....I have a wonderful doctor who qworks ==well with me and we are still trying to find out why this happens. :D

the headache usually dat=k   takes about 20-21 days before it breaks-and yes I do have wonderful leagal medications that do help but never eliminate it completely.....so its gotton to the point where I jsut need to shut down./  hopedcul   hopefully back soon- I shall miss you guys....

I can't say don't have fun while I'm down and out but that would be ridiculous-so if you are going to have fun-at least post it so we can all catch up! :)

gollygeewhiz I love you guys-miss you!

di:(

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

You take care of yourself Dilu.  It won't be the same for a few days without you but we will always be here for you.

Gollygeewhizbearhuggies

Judi

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Big cuddles and super huggy, huggles to you Wonks. Kiss, kiss for your poorly head. Tuck up tight and have a cuddle with your Gollykins.

See you back here soon!

Jane

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Dilu,I'm going to miss reading your posts,I just love them bear_laugh bear_laugh I hope you beat this thing soon and can come back.You need to take care of you!Same advice to Jane,right Jane bear_happy We'll just all wait here and hold in our laughs till you come back.Okay.I'm starting now,no laughing at all until you post again .

Big huggy blessings,Shari.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Feel better, sweetie.  Sorry to hear you're not doing well.  We'll certainly miss you and welcome you warmly back when you're feeling better. bear_happy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Dilu,
We will miss your wonkiness !  I too enjoy your posts, they crack me up !  Take care and get lots of rest.  I can't even imagine a headache that lasts that long. 

Big, big hugs bear_happy

yosemitebearworks Oakhurst, CA
Website

Diane,

Please take care.  Just know you have my best wishes -- hope you feel much better soon. 
((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Donna

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Dilu, you take care of yourself Hon. We will miss you terribly but only want to see you feeling better. Grab one of those sweet little golly's of yours, crawl into bed, close the blinds and just rest. Have hubby make you a nice cup of chicken soup and get well.:(

Hugs and Kisses

Louise and Garnet

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So sorry to hear about your headache Dilu and hope that you will be feeling much better again
so we can read all the wonderful things that you talk to us about.
Take care and I hope that you will be back with us very soon.

LOL and Bear hugs
Carolyn

www.draffinbears.com

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

OoooOooOOoooOoooOOOOOoooooOOOoooh Poor Dilu.  I am so sorry you are feeling so gross with your headache.

Rest up, get better, and we'll look forward to reading your posts when you're back (Along with Sue Ann and Daphne!)

Danni

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Ohh Dilu!  I was just popping in to read a few posts and saw yours.  I'm so sorry about those headaches!  Man that's a long time!  I'll miss you!  {{{{{{{{{hugz}}}}}}}}}}}}}

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

Dilu - I hope you feel better real soon!

sockerplinga Sundsvall
Website

Im sorry to hear about your headache Dilu. I have headache myself, and I know it can be very hard, and painful!

Hope your doc can help you! Mine hasnt.. But I have got glasses when I read at sit at the pc and so.. And I eat painkillers everyday.. bear_sad

*big hug*

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Dilu , I am so sorry that you having painful headache .... I hope you will feel better soon.
((((( hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug ))))))))))

Marie

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Dear Dilu,
                   I am so sorry that you have such a severe headache, it really must be painful for you to have a few days off. Please take care of yourself, and your Honey will look after you.  I will pray that you get better soon.

Much Love Rita xxxx

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Get well soon Dilu,  look after yourself. bear_happy

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Oh no Dilu...a mean terrible migrain ! Why do they last solong ??? I hate em !!!
I get headaches too when my COPD gets worse, makes you feel so yucky. When it gets unbearable the best thing is  rest, a dark room, chicken noodle soup, pain  pills...and plenty of warm soft hugs and keep your Gollies and bears close at hand...you will need at least a mini light by the Gollies so you can see them..but dear Dilu please get well soon,,,we will be still here for when you return....Lots of fuzzy bear huggies ...Winney

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Diane, we will miss you SOOOOOO much, but you also just need to do what you can to relieve that pain!!  Both my daughters have migraines from time to time and I know what misery they go through.  Take good care of yourself and we will be happy when you return!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Di....
I did read your post before I went on vacation and thought of you often. I hope one day soon you and your doctor can get to the root of your headaches and end them once and for all. I can just imagine how draining and fatiguing a head ache can been when it lasts that long!!
I hope it's gone and you are back to your wonkiness and making us laugh real soon!!!
Big Bear Hugs,
Daphne

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Ummmmmmmmm! Anyone though the headaches may be a cause for the wonkiness!
Not that I'd ever wish to change our darling Wonks, but hey Wondydoo I hope those wretched headaches can be sorted once and for all. It must be terrible having such pain!
((((((HUGS to you Wonkydoo))))))

Jane

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

My dear dear DilyDilu

I'm thinking of you and keeping everything crossed that you get over this madbad head of yours soon.
Take a well deserved break, put out the lights and sleep as much as you are able.

GET WELL SOON WONKS :)

Pennypoodles bear_tongue

Board footer