Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Jane, your bear is adorable! I have NO Idea why you're not totally happy with him!  He is gorgeous.

Danni

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Hi Shari..

I am posting one of my needlefelted yorkies with a Millette I made.  They just seemed to go together .
The Millette was not part of the auction...I think I will make her a yorkie just to display with her in the cabinet.  Yeh, right...in my spare time

I hope this doesn't show up too big.

feltedyorkie.jpg

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh,Nanc,your yorkie is soo beautiful(I'm a yorkie lover) and the doll is stunning also .I really appreciate your kindness.Is the long hair wool roving that you needle felted on.I'm thinking it would be done the same way I put hair on my fairy.This is a very early attempt at soft sculpture so please keep that in mind bear_grin
MVC-014F.jpg
Hope this works.Iknow exactly what you mean about the spare time.Thanks so much for sharing your picture.
Blessings and hugs,Shari.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooooh, Nancy, I love your Yorkie and Shari, your early attempt at soft sculpture is VERY impressive, girl!!

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

She is so adorable Shari...I have been working on soft sculpture dolls too and I just absolutely love it.  so much fun.  I only do them for myself.
You have done a wonderful job on your very first...it is a lot more work than one would think, to make these little cuties.
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures.
AND thankyou Sue Ann for your sweet compliment!!!
Nanc.....

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I love the red hair on both of your creations!!!! I love red hair!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC00600-4.JPGHere is Mr. Stanley Gardner looking for tomatoe worms.....he climbe up to the top of the plants because he knows the worms like the new foliage best......yuck Stanleykins,  I hope you don't find any....

I am sooo impressed with the two dolls, Shari and Nance.  So beautiful the faces and the yorkie dog is cute too...what great talant

Jane what do you not like about your bear?  I am confused, because I think he is magnifiscent.....so what does your eye not like?

Dilu

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh Dilu,your back,hope you are feeling better,we sure missed you.Mr.Stanley Gardner is adorable,what a hard worker  bear_grin bear_laugh Thanks for the compliment on my soft sculpture ,your always so sweet bear_original
Hugs,Shari.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Shari did you get the package that I sent via airmail?

Jane

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

No Jane,it hasn't arrived yet.I would be sure to let you know when it did.There is no mail today due to Natal Day so maybe it will arrive tomorrow.I let you know when it does.thanks,Shari.

Australia

Ooh beatiful work Dilu, Shari and Nance!

Can't wait till I have something new to share....

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Nancy!you make wonderful doll !! bear_laugh  your doll is so beautiful and
the yorkie is super cute. Can I ask you again, what Shari was asking?

Shari wrote:

Is the long hair wool roving that you needle felted on

sorry, I am so curios curios here..... bear_rolleyes plus...I like to see your avatar Nancy! :P

Shari, you are clever girl ♪ she is cute with the beautiful blue eyes and long curly hair.
I would love to learn how to do the hair !?  thank you for sharing photos.

Dilu, Welcome back and  when did you made Mr.Stanley !  He is handsome guy ♪
Please don't let him work too much do. he he

Hugs/Marie

Lom-Bear-di Cubs Ohio

Hi! My name is Linda. I haven't created a bear since 2001. I started sculpting infants over the last few years. Recently, I sculpted a baby chimp and tang. I realized how much I missed working with fur......hairballs and all! I've just finished my first bear and it felt good getting back to my old roots again! I've combined my sculpting with bear making. I'm still rusty with my proportions with bears, they're nothing like babies!  bear_ermm Luckily I found this site searching for "double jointed neck"! I look forward to chatting with all of you!

IMG_3474.sized.jpg

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooh... that's very nice!  Linda... welcome to the boards!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow! Linda I just love your work. Welcome to the board lets hope we can get to know you soon.

Jane

DSC00415-2.JPGLILLYFOOT-2.jpglilly-close-up1-2.jpgI do ocassionally make bears.....Meet Lily....

Mandie is kind of sulky-she loves baseball but her favorite team always looses.

Whose her favortie team?

You're kidding, right?

The Chicago Cubs of course~!

Boy are you a silly wollikins!

Hugs

Dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I was afraid we weren't ever gonna see any bears from you, Dilly!!  Great ones!!  And welcome again to you, Linda . . . . I LOVE your bear.  He looks soooo real . . . just like your babies!!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Wow Linda, Your work is beautiful!!!

Glad you found us, welcome and enjoy!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Linda, thank you for your picture. I don't think your are
rusty at all ! bear_sad your bear is gorgeous  !!
I've visit your website and I love your infant babys and
monkey baby too ! soooooo cute. :D

Dilu, Lily and Mandie are so sweet cute !!!! :D:D
I love your gollies but your bear is adorable too bear_cool

Australia

Welcome Linda, it's great to have you here, you do amazing work.

Dilu, your new work is gorgeous, like always!

Danni

LINDA

Oh My goodness!  What a magnificent creature!
HE IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS-  wELCOME....i AM SO GLAD YOU came to play....caps lock got stuck on again.....sorry guys I am not really screaming at you. :D

anyway Welcome Linda.....we're a motley crew, but one thing we are not short on is HEART!  This a great place to come for support and hugs

Welcome Welcome

Dilu bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Holly.JPGHere is a pic of my first real fur bear (mink)

Oh Kim....very nice, even in the picture on the computer the softness screams 'pick me up'  Oh my goodness!

You did a fantastic job- what a wonderful bear.  I am happy for your succsess.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you for your kinds words, You guys really give a gal self-esteem and make me want to keep chuggin along!

Board footer