Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

K Pawz Guest

friendslikeyouarehardtofind3resized.jpgfriendslikeyouarehardtofindbonuspicturesmaller.jpgfriendslikeyouarehardtofind1tresized.jpgfriendslikeyouarehardtofind4resized.jpgHi everyone,
   here is my latest bear, he is designed after the posture my dog takes when he is playing...even with bugs he plays like this, so this bear is playing with his new friend the butterfly....titled Friends Like You Are Hard To Find...he is synthetic exotic fur, 15"long, has hand painted eyes, double jointed neck, and needle felted paw pads...Hope you all enjoy him..

Hugs,
Krista

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Krista, He looks great! I really like him. how big is he?
Lynn

K Pawz Guest

Hi Lynn, in the position that he is in he is 15" long

Krista

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Krista! Awesome Girl! Sweet baby bear! You have been very busy! Would you like a break and you can come over and help me finish the last two special order Panda Bears!! I would love your company!!

Many Hugs Louise

K Pawz Guest

thanks Louise...I am very flattered with your offer, and your compliments...wow...I would love to visit...and will definetley look you up if I am ever in your neck of the woods...it would be a blast.

Hugs,
Krista

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

How cute is he ! I love this posture ! bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nice eyes . . . and a lovely bear, Krista!

K Pawz Guest

:redface: thank you..

K Pawz Guest

He also has double jointed wrists...and has a needle and scissor sculpted face...

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

He's adorable!!!!!! My dogs also played this way. Way cute aye?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's gorgeous!!!!
Wendy bear_thumb

K Pawz Guest

Thank you Wendy...I just love to watch them play like this, and like I said...he does this to everyone and everything...even bugs out in the yard...it is just so priceless...just yesterday I watched him secretly bounce around the backyard bucking and twisting like a little foal, I think someone forgot to tell him he was a dog....It was so cute....

Krista

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

He is wonderful!!! Those eyes really pop against his darker fur! WOW!  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Krista, I really like the way you have this guy posed.  How cute!  Love his expression too.  Nice job! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Darling Bear and you have captured his playful pose so well.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

K Pawz Guest

thanks everyone, you are all so kind....

Hugs,
Krista bear_original

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Wonder of the animals..you have captured it ! He is a doll.... Winney

Board footer