Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Just found out that the galleries are up for the URSA awards.  Oh My Gosh!  You should see the entries!!!!!  Voting is all set too....

http://www.bearsandbuds.com/#URSAVote

I see lots of familiar teddy faces and a bunch of fabulous work I have never seen before.... If you want to just have your jaw drop... take a little peek!  No... I didn't enter this competition either!  So, I'm not plugging myself here in any way, shape or form.... just didn't want anyone to miss out ion seeing 475 incredible bears & critters!

Kim Basta
Widl Thyme Originals

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Kim, Aren't they wonderful! Now I AM plugging myself, because I have lots of entries! So everyone GO VOTE!!
Hugs
Sonya

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yeah, I'll plug ME, too.  I haven't seen the pages yet but I'm going to visit right now.  Thanks for the update, Kim!

And good luck to you, Sonya, and everyone else who's entered.   bear_flower

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Everybody--- The Hoo-Hoo is back!!!! HAHAHAHAHA check the anime category.Made me just die laughing again. Brought back the whole story!!! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  bear_laugh  bear_tongue

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Wow!  That's a lot of wonderfully fabulous and awesomely (is that a word?) fantastic bears!!  I only got through half the list before I was overwhelmed with choices.  I'll have to finish my voting later this afternoon.  I'm supposed to be air brushing bears.  And here I sit.   :crackup:

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh I know they are all so amazing!
That is what I have been doing for the last hour.......voting!!!
It was hard to just pick one!
Good luck to all that entered!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

DAG NABBIT,  I HATE DIAL-UP!!!!!!!!  It just took me an hour to see part of the first two pages!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh Shari, I can only imagine how irritating a page with millions of pictures would be on dial-up.

This is sooo hard. Anyone else having a hard time voting? I want to vote for them all. Let alone buy them all.
And then not to vote for 'friends' is killing me as well.

Tough job this is!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Heather, I second that - I just spent that last hour looking at all the entries - I haven't voted yet, I will need to go through them again, with voting in mind this time.  There are incredible choices!  "CONGRATULATIONS" to everyone on Teddy talk who have been nominated.  I don't want to try and list names, cuz I'll miss someone for sure!

hugs,

Brenda

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Everybody--- The Hoo-Hoo is back!!!! HAHAHAHAHA check the anime category.Made me just die laughing again. Brought back the whole story!!!

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
You'll notice I never mentioned how she got her name!!
Sonya

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Shari wrote:

DAG NABBIT,  I HATE DIAL-UP!!!!!!!!  It just took me an hour to see part of the first two pages!!!

LOL I hear ya!!  And if you can believe it... Ruth... who created ALL of those pages... has dial up because that is the only option where she lives :doh:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I have a few babies entered also.  WOW..there are some really nice entires.  It's like eye candy bear_wub

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Wow...I spent a bunch of time looking & voting...and I think I still missed some of the catagories...but I really enjoyed it...not easy sometimes to select...but sometimes it was easy...I sure did recognize some of the work...Everyone from TT who has their work in there...best of luck!!!!! I want you all to win bear_wub
Hugs,

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
Me too, I have entries in Catagory 3, 4 & 5. I have just been amazed at the quality of the work.  I have been feeling like a kid keeping a big secret knowing what the were looking like.
Congratulations to all who have entered! And thanks to everyone who votes!
TTFN
Amy

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Oh my ..... So many wonderful Bears by so many great Artists.
    I just want to wish all our TT's the best of luck and Congratulations to you all.
    What a hard job voting.

Hugs
    Carolyn
     bear_flower

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

I have entries too in categories 1,2 and 7   bear_original bear_original
- I just love all the bears and cats and mice and pigs and .............. soo many creatures and so many wonderful bears and buds to admire - I have entered competitions before - mainly where only the finalists are seen in the end up and I was always curious as to what all the entries looked like - this time it is fabulous to see all the amazing creations - some of whom I recognised from fellow TTers :dance:
I think the artistry in the URSA entries is simply stunning and what a terric Job the ladies at Bears and buds have done with this contest
I echo the applause for Ruth who must have spend hours and hours building all those category pages. :clap:  :clap:
I am going to give myself a small treat this weekend and take time to see all the entries again and then I will vote - but it is so hard to choose!!
Best of luck to everyone - I think every single entry should win!!
:hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I took a look and my goodness!  So many beautiful entries, well done everyone  :clap:  I couldn't vote!  I just couldn't decide lol...there were just too many to choose from and too many stole my heart  bear_wub
good luck all  bear_thumb
xo sarah

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow the entries are fantastic.  :clap:

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

We also have some entries in the URSA.....Ice Buddies in the vignette (#7) catagory, Fafa Bird in zoom (#9) and 3 pieces in trinkets and treasures (#10a)

I've been in there several times looking at all the AMAZING work.....and having a hard time selecting just one in each catagory!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original A gizillion Wows! I'd barely heard of the URSAs--these are wonderful entries.

Congratulations, everyone! I'm off to look some more--

Eileen

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Some truly lovely entries in there!  Just mind blowing!  I love that the theme encouraged artists to work outside of what they might be used to..... I think that's fabulous!  I know a couple entries that I voted for got extra "brownie points" from me simply because I really thought that the artists had stretched themselves beyond their usual perimeters... with fabulous results!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer