Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Ranae.......you've convinced me.......I'll do a joey with my kanga! bear_grin I'll PM you. :hug:

K Pawz Guest

Hi guys, sorry to have him done so soon, but once he got in my head he just screamed to come out....he is a dragon and is about 12" from tip of nose to tip of tail, he has a fully wired armeture, 9mm eyes, wool roving hair, and accent beads on his face and butt....he was such a blast to make I may just have to make more.....

Beastofadifferentkindchallenge3jpg.jpg
Beastofadifferentkindchallenge.jpg

Hugs,
Krista

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Oh he is fantastic, Krista!!!!
Bear hugs, Edie

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Sounds good, I'm in.... unless it doesn't turn out and then I will never admit I entered this challenge. bear_whistle  bear_laugh

Krista, that is one good looking dragon! I am incredible impressed!!!!!!!!

Aerianna

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Wow, Krista!!! Awesome!!!  bear_thumb

I'm going to set up a thread in the Challenges Forum for posting photos....... I'll be back with a link!

OK, here it is: http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php … 13#p110013   :photo:  :photo:

Krista.... I hope you'll post your dragon photos there too!! bear_original

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I cannot wait to see some of the wonderful creations that I know will come out of this challenge! I personally will not participate as I have enough trouble with bears!! Ha Ha Ha!! I am behind you guys 100%%!!

Many Hugs Louise

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Fantastic Krista...unleash the imagination !!! I can see why you would  want to do more...Winney

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

What a fabulous dragon Krista! I've always had a soft spot for dragons and yours it so cute.  bear_wub  bear_wub  And You got him done so fast! I was thinking of joining this challenge but I know I'll be right up to the deadline getting done! LOL! bear_wacko

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

Ok, this is just what I needed to get me off my duff and working on a bird that we've been talking about for a while. 

I have 'til the end of July, right?

I'm off to rummage in the fur bins.......

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

ok I am a little late - but I hope to have a new one done in time. what a great idea!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Krista - that is a wonderful dragon  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: - I love dragons. I collect them. the bone is a really nice touch.

hugs all
kassie

Board footer