Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

PictureViewerdocument-MC-D-S.jpgLook what's happened to Africa since McDonalds arrived !!!

got this in an email and thought it was cute

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Hugs
Vicki

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

bear_wacko
The mind just boggles

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

:crackup:  :crackup:  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  :crackup:  :crackup:
:crackup:  :crackup:  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  :crackup:  :crackup:

That poor giraffe looks so funny, I can't help laughing but really, obesity is truly becoming a problem in this country.  (U.S.A.)
I'm not pointing fingers at all!! Heaven knows I have eating issues of my own! (which I'm trying to change... with vaying degrees of success from one day to the next. ~sigh~)

But

there is a lot of truth in the old saying, "You are what you eat!!"

fatatmcd.jpg

This is not so funny.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yikes!  to both piccys

bear_wacko

[size=18]I am very lucky that I can't eat high fat stuff.  The hubster loved it.[/size]

But then after years of living with me, now he suddenly tells me that he no longer likes the taste of fat

:crackup:

He is giving the 20lbs of freshly ground hamberger to the cats a little at a time.....because it has too much fat in it for him!

He thinks he should be more dicriminating about which cuts he gives the butcher from now on! 

After years of driving by McDonalds and saying; "Quick honey smell the grease!"

Yuck=nausea

I have been good for him!

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

bear_tongue

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL funny photo!!!!

Danni

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Holy Moley !!!! That giraff is very fat....I don't believe he could even walk ?...Yes, That poor child ...Winney

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

:crackup:   :crackup:   bear_grin
Man.... That is to funny!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Winney, I think you'll find someone has been playing around with that giraffe in photoshop. bear_happy

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

The Giraffe is definitely a re-touch.  I know that McDonalds has taken the blame of alot of obesity...but here in Atlanta, the very sad part of all this, is that the children cannot run around outside and play freely because of the kids that have been kidnapped.  All the parents are afraid to let them out...so they stay inside...I won't tell you what I think should be done to these men who have robbed these children of life long memories of playing outside.
Anyway, I thought the giraffe was cute, a pudgy little guy!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hilarious!  Now that giraffe could feed several prides of lions.  Can you imagine!  It is so funny what people can do with photos.

Bonnie...I agree , the photo of the boys eating is no laughing matter.  Just think what they will be like in ten years from now. bear_sad

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm
Judi wrote:

Hilarious!  Now that giraffe could feed several prides of lions.  Can you imagine!  It is so funny what people can do with photos.

Oh no, Judi, those poor lions would die from cholesterol poisoning.  bear_shocked  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  WHAT A HOOT :crackup:  :crackup:

Board footer