Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears
Judi wrote:

I feel better just seeing how much all of you care. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Thank you. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Could you doubt it?   

Hope your up and about soon 'taking the lightly boiled egg and the toast soldiers'  (or should that be toast personnel in these politically correct times).

Sandra  :redface:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Judi,

I didn't know you were sick.  I hope you feel better soon.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
NoviceBearmaker wrote:

Hope your up and about soon 'taking the lightly boiled egg and the toast soldiers'  (or should that be toast personnel in these politically correct times).

Sandra  :redface:

Sandra, I LOVE Dip-dip-soldiers!  I grew up on them.  That is what I am going to have for lunch today.  Infact, I even bought some egg cups from ebay...you can't buy those in US stores.

For anyone who might be interested...I do not have Pluerisy.  I went back to the doctor yesterday becasue I could not stand the pain any more.  I had a chest x-ray which was normal.  Then the doc checked my ribs and had to peel me off the ceiling.  I have inflammed cartilidge all around my ribcage,  costachondritis and extremely cramped back muscles.  Feels like broken ribs from all the coughing.

I am on some pain killers and anti-imflammitory meds...and ice ice ice.  It will take time but I am on the mend.

Now I can be even MORE of a couch potato while sewing my bears. bear_thumb   There is a bright side to everything. bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Three Cheers for XRAYS

This means:

[size=22]NO[/size]

Vacumming

bed making

hanging up laundry

(you can still fold....but do it slowly, wincing, so that no one expects anything else

:crackup:

driving

cleaning of anything bathroom-toilets, tubs floors

digging ditches

hauling rocks

[size=22]You Must:[/size]

do your handwork- but only if you feel up to it

read but only if your interested

watch a movie, but only if your are awake

eat bonbons, because chocolate has healing properties

and get well quickly because everyone loves you so much!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bear_tongue

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

I must have missed this whole thread - sorry, I didn't realize you were sick Judi - Belated get well wishes from Nanaimo.

Jane P.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you!  YES!!! No housework for me.!!!  But this also means no dancing bear_cry

I will continue my couch potato-ness and work on needle felting and hand sewing. bear_thumb ...and drink hot tea bear_happy  bear_innocent

Pages:

Board footer