Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Miss-Kim-s-face--small.jpgMiss-Kim-small.jpgI haven't posted in so long.. but I have made several bears! This bear is a donation for an auction which will benefit Relay for Life. The crew that is running the auction does it as a silent auction during the actual relay- people put down bids on their laps around the track. I was a participant last year and it was great! This year I'll be working - our company is the coffee supplier! "Miss Kim" is lavender because purple is the signature color for Relay for Life. I had hoped to donate a pink bear as well but just didn't have enough time. I hope she gets some bids!
    Suzanne

sarahjane Brisbane

She's gorgeous, what a beautiful colour and a great cause to donate her for ...I'm sure she'll get heaps of bids.  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow - nice bear, Suzanne . . . and very generous of you!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Welcome back we have missed you and your sweet bears!! This one is gorgeous!

Many Hugs Louise

ylc Y Daydream? Designs
Spotsylvania, VA

She is such a beautiful bear. Love the color!!

Yvette

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh beautiful bear!!!!  I adore her - she is stunning.  Lucky charity!!!!

I hope she sells for big bucks, but I'm sure she will!!!
Danni

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

She's just beautiful Suzanne!

Kim Basta
Wild THyme Originals

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

She is absolutely beautiful Suzanne!! :clap:  :clap: I love the color and she has the cutest expression! bear_wub I'm sure that she will do wonderfully at auction...what a great donation!!

So excited that you're my partner for the July swap.......I can't wait!! :dance:  :dance:

:hug:
Tracy

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Thank You all for your kind words. The ladies running the auction seem pleased with her; the big question is will there be bidders because there is no guarantee that any teddy bear lovers are doing the relay!
   Tracy- I am looking forward to July as well- ideas are floating around in my head- I hope to transfer them to mohair soon!
   Suzanne

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Shes adorable !! wonderful colour!!!

Board footer