Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=20]Medicine is educated quessing-and the quesses are only as good as the info we can give the guessers....[/size]

Hope you feel better soon Kimmy, next time you dissappear come back and tell us a blatant lie, such as you won the Lotto and have been on a whirlwind vacation basking in the sun on beaches in exotic places.......

:crackup:

give us something to drool over, kiddo

bear_grin

we love you, you know!

bear_wub

:hug:  :hug:

piegabaer Speyer/Germany

Kim, I hope you feel better soon bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

:hug: Thank you girls so very much  :hug:

I am close to 100% better now and am so glad that I am!!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oooooh.  Vertigo is awful.  I suffer from it on a rare occasion....maybe once every two or three years.  It makes me nauseous just thinking about it.  I feel for you Kim.  I'm glad you're on your way to a complete recovery.   bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Kim, I'm so sorry that you were not feeling good... bear_cry
I haven't been around in TT too and I didn't  know.. :redface:

I wish for you 100% recovery soon !!!  :hug:  :hug:

Big Hugs/Marie

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Yikes, Kim--I'm so sorry to hear that you've been going through vertigo [b]and[/b ovarian cysts.  bear_sad

Sheesh--one would be bad enough for most people!

Meds can be a real hassle, but the 'minor' side effects usually wear off in a week or so. I hope it works that way for you, and you feel the benefits very soon bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Kim, sorry to hear your news, take care  :hug:  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL the funny thing is I never get just one thing at a time!!!! Like whenever I get strep throat, I get bronchitis also!

I am feeling almost 100% now, just have a bit of pressure from the cyst  bear_ermm

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Oh Kim,

I'm so sorry.  I'm glad the doctors figured out what was wrong.  I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope you get to 100% very soon.  If you don't, I'll be mad at you.   bear_original    Sending many bear hugs your way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer