Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What a fantastic time we all had! The cruise kicked off with Quy and the captain meeting us on the dock alongside the wonderful cruise ship that we were all going to have great fun on and get to know each other. Teddy Talk members flew in from all over the world to join in the fun. Poor old Penny turned up late, but not too late, after losing her luggage at the airport; luckily it was found in time for her to get onboard the cruise ship before it left port. Once aboard we all found our cabins, which were really comfortable. There was lots of laughter and hugs as the Teddy Talk members met each other. The cruise set sail at three pm and we all got ourselves settled and dressed up for the first night gala dinner. During the rest of the cruise we visited many places. For those who value the spirit of discovery and adventure this was a fantastic cruise, we saw some of the world’s greatest locations. Onboard the cruise ship there was a wealth of quality entertainment with dances, parties, sports and more. Whatever we liked, we could find something to our taste.  Anyway I’m sure you all remember it well so here’s the pictures! 

1AllAboard.jpg2Cruise.jpg3Cruise.jpg4Cruise.jpg
5Cruise.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

6Cruise.jpg
7Cruise.jpg
8Cruise.jpg
9Cruise.jpg
10Cruise.jpg
10aCruise.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

11Cruise.jpg
12Cruise.jpg
13Cruise.jpg
14Cruise.jpg
15Cruise.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

16Cruise.jpg
17Cruise.jpg
18Cruise.jpg
19Cruise.jpg
20Cruise.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

21Cruise.jpg
22Cruise.jpg
23Cruise.jpg
24Cruise.jpg
25Cruise.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

26aCruise.jpg
27aCruise.jpg
28Cruise.jpg
29Cruise.jpg
30Cruise.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

31Cruise.jpg
32Cruise.jpg
33Cruise.jpg
34Cruise.jpg
35Cruise.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

36aCruise.jpg
36bCruise.jpg
37CRuise.jpg
38Cruise.jpg
39Cruise.jpg
40Cruise.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

41Cruise.jpg
42Cruise.jpg
43Cruise.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

44Cruise.jpg
BoyItsHot.jpg
catchingtheearlymorningsun.jpg
catchofTheDay.jpg
dancingthenightaway.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

HavingABall.jpg
JennyAndClare.jpg
LetsPlayBall.jpg
PonyRides.jpg
ServiceWithASmile.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Sunbathing.jpg
SUNseaSAND.jpg
TheCaptainsTable.jpg

As you can see everyone had a great time.

Hugs Jane.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

THE END

chris009av Real Deal Bears

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I thought you were serious to start off with, and I was green with envy at you all taking off on a cruse  :redface:
Loved our Big Mice  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

:crackup:   :dance:   :dance:
love it!
What a fabulous cruise

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oh my goodness...that's fantastic!!!! What a boost to my day! Thankyou Jane, for putting this together  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I'm going to have to send you a better pic of me though, for any future events....

Will this one do????

AJ_026.jpg

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  Oh, Jane, what would we do without you!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   You are amazing, girl!!!!

Hey, Helena, where did you get that picture of me from  :crackup:  :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Tut, tut Helena!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  You're beautiful just as you are, but a full colour picture would be appreciated, I had to colour the existing one!
Kimmy my girl, you don't need to change either! You're both beautiful ladies.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thank you Jane, I loved the Cruise  :crackup:  and my new waistline, honestly I had a fantastic time, thank you.

You are a gem, well done once again.  :hug:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Oh Jane! What a great way to wake up! I love the cruise! We MUST plan a REAL one!
Sonya

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Jane,
               Well, I have not been able to join in Teddy Talk for a few months now, and this has cheered me up ,you'll never know how much.  You do make such a great job of everthing you do. Love Sue Ann in her cossie too and of course our Penny and George.  Hope to be able to take part again very soon. Good Luck to you all.

Scottish Hugs Rita xxxxx

PS. Sean is wearing an Anderson Tartan Kilt and my husband's name is Anderson ( first name)

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

So funny!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane this is such a hoot.  You must have spent hours creating this to make us all smile !  I laughed out loud, the pictures are great.  I can see who the real party animals are too  bear_tongue .  Oh and I even got to strand by George for a quick picture before Penny stole him away. 

Thanks so much again, you are so sweet and amazing Jane.  :hug:

K Pawz Guest

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
OMG that was just priceless...that must have taken you hours...but an awesome job, makes me regret not putting my picture up yet...I could've used a laugh...AWESOME

Hugs,
Krista

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, Jane, what a riot!  :crackup: I showed the photos to my husband and he thought they were so funny. What I can't figure out is why I'm wearing pink...I never wear pink...

So when't the real cruise planned? Or some other sort of Teddy Talk Tour? I seriously thought I had missed something...until I saw your handiwork.  bear_laugh

Debora

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Jane, I absolutely love it when you do these, I have ahd SUCH FUN looking at all the photos!!   One of my greatest hero's Sir Norman Wisdom was there too, BLISS!!!!   You are so clever, and so kind to us all for doing this, it has brightened my day no end - THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!   :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub

Psst - Thanks for making me look a size 10 too!!!   :crackup:

Board footer