Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ermmmmmmmm, no ..my mind draws a complete blank.  I did think Times Past Delartful Bears for the old ones until I thought of Sue Ann LOL

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Ya, be original there chicky!! bear_happy Besides, that's too long.....
I have a question.... what does Delartful mean?
Perhaps when the question was posted about how we all came about our business names you gave the story, in which case I missed it. Could you humor me with the abreviated version. (I can't spell so forgive me.. spell check takes to long!)

Australia

Delartful, is a play on words... Delightful - but delARTful....      Due to the art that we all create :)

I love the name! 

Danni

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

How about Timeless Teddies by Deartful, Timeless Delartful Bears, oh goodness I am not very creative tonight!:P

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OK, that was my first thought but then thought perhaps there was some other meaning....

Olde Delartfuls
Olde Time Delartfuls

Ought to be able to come up with a name that uses another play on words type of word so its  "_______ Delartfuls"

Perhaps something will come to me in my sleep. Last night I designed a new ted in my dreams... can't wait to make him!!

Australia

mmm I like it... I shall have a think!

Thankyou!
Danni

Australia

Ahh you design bears in your sleep.  AMazing. Can't wait to see your Serendipity bear!

Danni

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Delartful Oldies

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Kirsten! bear_laugh How are you feeling?

I can't wait to meet Oliver! I'm sooo excited. Please let me know when you've sent him so I can keep a look out for him and be sure to lecture the other bears here on good behavior! bear_grin

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Daphne, He's was packed up today, given one last hug and is traveling alone for the first time! bear_noexpression I think he should arrive in a few days!
I'm doing pretty good lately, hoping the stories that the 2nd trimester being better is true. I'll be there in a few more weeks!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'll let you know just as soon as he arrives.

I'm glad you are starting to feel better. I do hope the next trimester is much easier on you. You just might suddenly find yourself sewing bears like crazy!!! bear_grin

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

Danni -

I think Thomas is just wonderful!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Danni, Thomas  is too cute !!! You did great job :D
I love your new old style teddy look bear_original

Hugs/Marie

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Danni, what I love about your new bear, is even though he's much different than your others, he still has your 'style'. That I admire!!!
Great job!
Heather

Australia

Ooh thanks everyone for the fantastic comments and ideas.

Heather, thankyou for saying that! I really wanted something different, but similar..  so, I really appreciate it when people tell me that.

Thanks everyone, you are fantastic for a confidence boost!   This is the best group on the internet I do believe!

Danni

Board footer