Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Oh my golly gosh, so that is where I have been,

Jane thanks for the cheer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bear_original
Lynette

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya one and all! I'm so pleased that you all liked the pictures. I was a little worried that I may have offended someone...if I did I'm sorry, it was only meant as fun.
Seeing as Lisa has already spilt the beans, I will admit that it did actually take me months and months to put it together... I started research on the pictures to use in January and it went on from ther. Each day I worked on pictures...why...because I'm a little potty but I have enjoyed doing it and what's better than making your friends smile.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Now I'm blushing Lisa

janeRED.jpg

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh Jane you are toooo special and cute and funny and oh my gosh how much time did you spend girl!!!  Thankyou so much for such a laugh and such a cool trip.  I haven't been on here all week and so glad I popped on tonight just for this :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I love me as Bat Girl lol  bear_tongue
xo Sarah

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jane, Jane Jane !!! This is so great !!!  :crackup:
You must spent so many hours for this !!!  :photo:

Thank you!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh my, Jane . . . you have got to be the world's most patient person!  Kudos and bravo to you, my dear - you have a talent for giving the most wonderful parties and now you've taken us on a fantastic cruise!  You are one truly terrific lady!  Thank you so much for giving me such delightful clothes, a great bathing suit, a knockout body (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA), AND Charlie Sheen!!!  Woohoo - did I have a great time, or what??!!!  You rock, lady, and thanks so very much for a GREAT TIME!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=26]Months and months?!?!?!?![/size]

[size=20]You truly are a peach my love!![/size] g010.gif

[size=20]You made so many of us laugh, and feel good.....I think thats awfully important in this world[/size]
f035.gif

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Wow Jane bear_flower  bear_flower
Such a wonderful cruise and so much time spent documenting it - you made me smile, laugh, giggle and oh how I wish I could attend a real TT cruise - but this is such a wonderful set of memories - infact now each time I read some postings I will be seeing your wonderful pictures -
Thank you sooo sooo much for giving so much of your time and talent to make us all have fun bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_wub
:hug:  :hug:

piegabaer Speyer/Germany

Thank you, Jane!  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_thumb
It´s great bear_original

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

WOW Jane! It's fantastic!
What a funny TEDDY TALK CRUISE 2006  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
You really did a great job with all this pics!!!
Looks, like verybody had a lot of fun on tjis cruis!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Thanks for this beautiful story!  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hi Claudia. I was ready to post the pictures one day earlier, then I saw you had just joined Teddy Talk so I  added you to one of the pictures.
I am so pleased that you all enjoyed the cruise!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Just to let you all know Jane has been working on this for months.  She email me back in early  March and asked for a better photo of me!! I was not really sure what she was going to do with it .  And then about a week ago I thought I hadn't seen or heard anything about what she was going to do with it and the next day she posted her amazing work.
Thanks Jane from the other Lisa.  and I agree with Lisa -YOU ARE A VERY RARE AND SPECIAL GEM !!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Hmmm. I should get a better picture in before the next party.

. . . maybe I could get Sean back, or even steal George from Penny :crackup:

It's nice to see the pretty lady behind all those wonderful animals, Renae!

Heinsberg
doodlebears wrote:

Hi Claudia. I was ready to post the pictures one day earlier, then I saw you had just joined Teddy Talk so I  added you to one of the pictures.
I am so pleased that you all enjoyed the cruise!

Hugs Jane.  :thumbsup:

WOW ! Thanks a lot Jane!   bear_wub  :hug:  Why I didn't see me??? Well, I think , I will have a look again to every single pic!!!  bear_grin

Heinsberg

Heya I found myself  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

That's so great! Thank you again so much! I'm really enthusiastic about your work!  bear_wub  :hug:

CatS & F(u)riends by Dani CatS & F(u)riends
Dieburg

WOW, this is really a great cruise!  bear_grin  bear_thumb
I believe you have had much work with this, Jane. But it is absolutely brilliant!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Dani

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

What a great cruise! I sent the link to all my friends so they could see what I've been up to. That George-- he really gets around. :dance:
Nancy D

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hi Renae...you cheaky Hurtbert, there was me thinking you were not around to be photographed and you crept in without me seeing you.
bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177
Eileen wrote:

bear_original Hmmm. I should get a better picture in before the next party.

. . . maybe I could get Sean back, or even steal George from Penny :crackup:

Watch it Miss...................GEORGE IS MINE AAAAAAAAALL MINE OK?  :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hey Renae looky what I found!

19aRenae2.jpg

Hugs Jane.   bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Oh my gosh, this is hysterical. Add my kudos to the rest of the heap! Amazing--and amazingly funny!

bear_original Mindy

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

You know... I purposely didn't click on this thread thinking that it was an actual cruise being planned!  Not that i wouldn't WANT to go, but I am sure that I COULDN'T find the time or cash to do so.... so I just didn't want to read about it and get all disappointed!  Imagine my surprize!!!!!!  I DID GO!  Oh this is so fun Jane!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Kim Basta
Wild tHyme Originals

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

As if I would miss you out Kim!

I am so pleased and relieved that you all liked the cruise pictures and that so far no one has told me off for using their pictures without asking. (again)

Hugs Jane. bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original For now, Penny . . . for now bear_cool

Loris Studio 70
Currumbin Beach Queensland

Jane,
I certainly did not see you with your camera while we were all having such a good time how talented you are? my goodness.  I'd love to go on a cruise but don't think I have the patience to take so long to get somewhere but, I suppose I could make a teddy on the way <G> (when I was not "swanning around" with my three friends in our elegant basic black outfits...obviously on our way to the Captains table for dinner<G> (I don't really mind eating with the staff<G>)
Keep up the good work, I have to get back to my latest creation for Hugglets which coincidentally is a pirate bear, so glad we did not run into any pirates on our cruise<G>

Many Mini hugs

Loris

Board footer