Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Sorry it's been a while since I have been on here.
Busy with orders, school, work, and trying to design the souvenir piece for Schaumburg in October...
I have an idea now and I will show it to you all after I show it to ABC.
Hope everyone is well...
I just finished finals on Wednesday.
I will start again on the 26th...
But I will be finished by the end of next summer in September and at the very lastest December. YEAH!!!   :dance:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Busy busy busy.... know what its like although maybe not the same things keeping me busy.  hope your finals went well and hope your idea pans out, can't wait to see it.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Jared.  Maybe I 'll take a drive t Schaumburg this fall.  It's about five hours from here.  I wish I could do that show...if I were a magician perhaps!  This August show is killing me trying to get bears ready.

Glad to see you've popped in. bear_thumb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :dance:  Waahhaayy....glad to see you've 'surfaced' Jared!  bear_tongue   Man you've got a lot on your plate just now!!!  Boy, but you're sooooo close to graduating....at least now you can see the light at the end of the tunnel...just a little bit further to go...

Can't wait to see the piece you've got in mind for the Schaumberg show!  I'm useless at shows...takes me too long to create one bear, let alone enough to do a show!

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Well - I hope that everyone will like him.

Board footer