Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Lars-2.JPGLars-1.JPGMay I introduce Lars to you  bear_original

It is my first crochet bear I ever made. he is 4.3" small and I'm  curious about your opinions!
I attempt to do a crochet bear, but it was hard work  bear_rolleyes  He is not jointed, because I didn't know how to do it.... but I will try another one soon which will be jointed then!  bear_original

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Hi Claudia,
he is lovely. I wouldn't have guessed he is your first crochet bear.
You can joint the head to the body with a small cotter pin and discs, the arms and legs are usually thread jointed in crochet bears. There are lots of patterns you can buy and those artists have a lot of great tips to share. Email me for sources or go to ebay and search for crochet bear patterns. We have also discussed crochet bears in the miniatures forum and there are yahoo groups just for crochet bears with lots of great artists, classes and free patterns.

Heinsberg

Hi Sabine!  bear_flower
Thanks a lot for your kind words about my first crochet bear and for your informations, where I can find help too!  :hug:
I'm first here since yesterday and I think it will take a while, until I've seen all discussion boards  bear_rolleyes

Thanks again and bear hugs!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

He is absolutely wonderful!

Many Hugs Louise

Heinsberg

Thank you Louise  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Well you beat me. I havent even learnt to crochet yet. bear_grin Have a hook and have some wool, but thats as far as I have gone. bear_grin   I especially love his ears. good job bear_thumb

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

He's very cute and if he's your first you're off to a grand start :-)

/bearhugs

Heinsberg

Hello everybody  bear_flower

@ Matilda : I'm glad you like my little crochet bear with his big ears  bear_rolleyes  It's a good  prerequisite to have a hook and some wool  bear_grin  I'm looking forward to hear from your beginnings  bear_innocent

@ Mary : yes it really is my very first crochet bear!!!  bear_original Thanky for your kind words too!

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Very nice bear! I like the ears a lot bear_original  Wish I could make them that small...takes a lot of patience!
JeannieB

Heinsberg

HI JeannieB  bear_flower

Well, yes, it takes a lot of patience, but that's what I need after working the whole day  bear_grin
And I always have to try out, what I can do and what's impossible for me  bear_rolleyes

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

whaou! Claudia, you did a charming wee crochetted bear!

I cannot decide what i like the most on that bear: the nose or the ears? they are just great!
And i love his nice scarf too!

Please, make more of them!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

PS: i look froward to see them for real!

Heinsberg
lapousmor wrote:

whaou! Claudia, you did a charming wee crochetted bear!

I cannot decide what i like the most on that bear: the nose or the ears? they are just great!
And i love his nice scarf too!

Please, make more of them!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

PS: i look froward to see them for real!

Hi Sophie  bear_flower

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm happy you like my little crochet bear!  :hug:
I will go one with more crochet bears soon!  bear_grin

Hope I can manage it to come to the salon de l'Ours 2007 à l'Abbaye de Mortemer  bear_grin

Bises
Claudia

Board footer