Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

100_9983.jpg100_9982.jpgNow that I have this  picture thing figured out...I thought I might as well post my very first  bear.  He was made from a kit and I was very disappointed with the fur because it goes in a bizillion directions...but he's since grown on me and now I really like him...with all his little cowlicks!!  Poor little bear has been in the green pastures getting cow smooches...and it shows!!!

Shantell

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

1st.jpgShantell, your first bear is cute !!
This is only for you but look my 1st bear :/
I made him back in 2002 . he he  bear_tongue

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

SHantell...that cow lick bear is adorable...

Marie ...that bear is too cute.... Winney

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh..Winney, thank you bear_original you are so sweet.
No one said *cute* for my 1st bear before.
He is sitting on my desk (at work) to
cheer me up. he he :D
Hugs/Marie

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I can't show my first bear as I call him Tragedy!  A bunch of us took a class from a bear maker who had never taught a class before.  The girls didn't want to do it over to many days so we did 12 hours in one day!!!!  And I had never sewn anything in my life before this.  UGH.  Additional to this it was out of fun fur.  I have since done some experiments on him so he looks evern worse than before (if he could).  How I ever kept going is beyond me! 

I really enjoy making bears and my family are surprised at what I can actually to with a needle.

Bear Hugs

Jane

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Shantell- I love your cowlick bear...character

Marie- your first baby is cute cute cute

Jane it is really cool that even though Tragedy came out tragically you persevered and l;ook what yu do now!  A lot of us might have caved at the Tragedy point and never tried again.
And you learned something so valuable in case you ever teach!

dilu

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Marie your little bear is darling.  I think that all first bears are cute...they have alot of love, frustration and character sewn right into them...what's not to love.  My friends little girl tried to convince me to let her have him...I told her that I'd make her a bear so she was a little happier but still tried to con him out of me....the little cutie pie.  See...I can't sell anything I just give them away... :):)

Shantell

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

These bears are really cute. You show me a perfect human...nobody is perfect so why should bears be perfect!

Jane.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh what adorable little bear, thanks for sharing your first bears with us all. I would love to see everyones.  I will try to get a photo of my first bear up to share.

Danni

Board footer