Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

I wanted to share Sarah's latest magazine project and profile from this months 'Australian Homespun' magazine.
She's too humble to blow her own trumpet so I'll gladly assist in blowing it for her!

I say 'latest' project because this is her second this year but she has another due to hit the stands soon in 'Australian Dolls, Bears and Collectibles' and a Christmas project in the works too for 'Australian Bear Creations'...this girl is in demand! :dance: :dance:  :clap: 
Congratulations to you Sarah. If anyone deserves recognition from the magazines it's you. Making these things happen when you are so ill is ten times harder for you than the majority of us, which makes it all the more satisfying seeing it all paying dividends for you....you are a truely an inspiration. bear_flower
Way to go

! bear_grin  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:   :bday:  :cake:

hs4.jpg

hs2.jpg

hs3.jpg

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Oh some jolly news!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Well done Sarah ... it's great to see your smiling face in HOMESPUN and I look forward to seeing you again in Australian, Dolls Bears & Collectables. bear_flower
Congratulations in being published and sharing some of the bright sides of your life ... you truely are an inspiration ... it's so uplifting!

Thanks Hayley for bringing it to everyone's attention. bear_thumb

BIG BIG HUGS TO YOU BOTH :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Sandi

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

VERY TERRIFIC, SARAH!!!  Goodness, girl, you are everywhere and that's because you are one talented lady!  Congratulations on all the exposure for Jellybelly Bears and thanks to Hayley for letting us know about it!

sarahjane Brisbane

WELL DONE SARAH!!!!

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

It is inspiring to see people like yourself doing so well and featured in the different magazines etc. I am just about to go out and buy myself this Homespun so I can see your article!!  bear_grin

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Sarah, 
     What a wonderful article!  Congratulations on a job well done!

hugs,

Brenda

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sarah is indeed an inspiration to us all. I'm awaiting my autographed copies of her published work!!!  bear_grin  bear_happy  bear_thumb I'm so proud of you, Sarah, my dear!!!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Daphne

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

HAYLEY!!!!!

Now I want to go and hide 118A9913.GIF
You are TOO kind!  Seriously, I am blushing over blushing!!  And I am not that humble..I did send it out to my email buddies lol.  It is all really exciting and I am so grateful for all of these projects keeping me so busy throughout the last year.  If I didn't have to do this work I think I would have just stopped trying with all the complications this year.  So although I have complained about all the work I have to do, it has really been a blessing in disguise....so I am so glad to have had it...and now they are coming out, it is so worth all that effort and is so exciting!!

Hayley...now you just wait till your magazine projects and profiles come out 12E9EC11.GIF what will I write to embarrass you hehe lol

Thankyou all so much for all your support...You are all wonderful and the best friends ever....mwahhhhh 02A87E112.GIF

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh WOW Sarah, I can"t wait to see all these articals.  bear_grin
I will definatly look out for them  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Yeah! Our friend Sarah is famous!

Well done and keep going, honey!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

A huge congratulations Sarah, you deserve it all my friend!

SarahMCongrats.jpg
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

AWWW thats excellent well done Sarah. :hug:  bear_thumb

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance:

WOOHOO SARAH!!

:hug:  :hug:

:redface: I know I haven't been in touch for ages :redface: but I'm so happy for you!!

:clap: Well-deserved honors--Congratulations, sweet girl :hug:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

HIP HIP HOURRAAAAAA for the lovely Sarah :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Sarah, well deserved too.  You are too humble, we told you so.    :hug:

Good onya Hayley for posting.  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Sarah, as one of your "buddies" you know how happy I am for you and how well deserved all the exposure is!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   :hug:

Hayley    :clap:   :clap:   :hug:   Your so wonderful to share our sweet Sarah's news. Your a wonderful and true friend!!!  Way to go!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

YEA SARAH!!!!!!!!!  Fabulous bear, fabulous article!!!!!  And the cherry on top.... isn't Sarah just the cutest thing you've ever seen!!!!!????? What a warm and friendly smile!  bear_wub  bear_smile  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

WOWZA!!  Way to go Sarah!!

This is all so awesome, and you deserve every bit of it my girl!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Wow Sarah!! That is really great!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Sarah, I am so pleased to see this! Great job! bear_thumb  All your hard work is paying off. I hope you gain some lovely new customers with this exposure.  bear_original

Bear hugs,
Debora

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Thanks so much again everyone  bear_flower  I didn't get back here yesterday as I had a busy afternoon with my cardio appoint that I've been talking about lately, its been a Eeyore'ish kind of day for me(ho hum bear_cry ), but as always coming on to TT has change my mood and reading all the new messages today on this post has really made me smile again...thankyou all so much for your support  :hug: it means so much truly!! bear_wub

I don't think I mentioned that Daniel was requested to be a child safe bear, don't know if you can read that in the picture...it was a challenge as I couldn't use beads or glass eyes or cotter joints...and knowing that he would be in a magazine I was really worried about posing etc...So this has been my biggest challenge yet, and after all of everything I am so glad I'm finished with projects and profiles until the end of the year!!  No deadlines yippy!! As Lisa was saying its a great way to support the Australian magazines and I am really glad they asked me.  I would still be sitting on my fat posterior otherwise I think with none of this happening...absolutely no get up and go in this department!!
It's funny how things work sometimes isn't it...things feel like they can't get any worse and then a happy email comes and it just helps balance out the bads in life...I've heard the same thing happen to so many others who are going through bad stuff too...somehow the universe balances things out...I know I'm not the only one to have projects and things like this happen, but I just really count my blessings...maybe too much and too emotionally lol.  I know I'm a sop, but a grateful sop bear_tongue

Anyway, just wanted to reply to a couple of messages....

Lisa, yes sis is happy for me too, we are really close so our sucesses are really each others :)

Kim...haha...thanks for embarrassing me again!!!!!  lol

Jane, thankyou for the card sweetie  bear_flower

Daphne, your autographed copies are on the way lol....so so funny doing that lol  bear_tongue

Mwahhhhh!!!!  Thankyou each of you, you have all made me smile and be thankful for all the good things I have.  Life is good.... bear_flower
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sarah, how dare you keep this exciting news from us.  I get just as excited hearing about a TT friend getting publuished as if it were me.  I'm glad Hayley spilled the beans.  It looks like a fantastic article and of course you deserve all the recognition.  You go girl !!!!!  :clap:  :clap:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Sarah, what a fabulous article, and so deserving  :hug:    You are such a wonderful inspiration to us all Sarah - love ya!!   bear_wub  bear_wub

Celena Oxford

Congratulation Sarah!!  :clap:

Beary hugs
Celena  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Board footer