Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Celena Oxford

CIMG0200.JPG
CIMG0179.JPG

More mini bears made  bear_original  I am officially HOOKED  bear_tongue   The grey one was finished last night  bear_original

Beary hugs
Celena

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Wow ! The hug grows fast ! :clap:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Isn't it amazing how fast one becomes addicted to these little loves!!!!!   bear_wub  bear_smile

Kim Basta
Wild thyme Originals

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Celena, your minis are darling.  Great work!  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

All right, Celena!!  Fantastic little ones . . . very admirable work!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

and so another mini addict is born - that's what we like to hear!!!

Keep up the good work Celena!

Celena Oxford

Thank you Thank you Thank you....for all your kind words and encouragement...I really love making them... bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Beary Hugs
Celena  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Wow, Celena--

You're not only good, you're fast  :dance:  I love your colors!

Eileen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

They are tooooo cute, Celena!!! Good job on them!  :hug:

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hello Everyone:
Celena your little ones are very cute! :clap:  I think I am in trouble because i am addicted but, to all sizes of bears!! Hey !..What about a miniature bear challenge??  I think I am geting addicted to challenger too! HELP!!
Bear hugs.
Gladys bear_flower

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Celena they are all very cute! I agree, minis are just so much fun to make.

Celena Oxford

Hi Gladys & Terrie , Thank you so much for your nice compliments  bear_original  Making minis are really so addictive and very challenging indeed.

Gladys, good ideas on the mini bear challenge!  I haven't taken part in any challenges at all.  Mainly I think I am not that good in making them yet...still so much to learn then again practise make perfect hee hee

Oh, finally after so many months of being sick...I made one more mini a few days back. :-) I don't think it is nice  bear_sad  coz the nose is way too big...i think i got overboard on that hee hee  :crackup:

blueminibear.JPG

Beary hugs
CElena  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Celena, I have never made a mini before, and your words of joy in making them are really getting me inspired.  I must give it a go.  Minis look such a challenge to me as there is so little room for any errors!  I really admire people who do them.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Another mini maker! :dance: You soon get into them although my next bear is going to be a big one! Keep at it and keep posting pictures. :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Celena....wonderful, truly wonderful

i need to get busy....I have bears made without eyes and noses......bad bearmommie, very bad!

But Celena i love what you have been up to!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Bonnie,

Do give it a go. 
There is nothing quite so nice has holding that little one in your hand and knowing you made him......

......kind of like giving birth without the pain, cursing and diapers!

c013.gif

Celena Oxford

Hi Christine

I GREATLY encourage you to try making mini bears!  I know there are so little room for error but sometime little errors make the little guy or gal, unique! hee hee  And once you get the hang of it...you will love to make more.

I agree with Dilu...the nice feelings of holding the little ones in your hand and knowing you made him or her  bear_original

Give it a try  bear_smile

Beary hugs
Celena

Celena Oxford

Hellooooo Dilu  :hug:

I AM tooo a bad "bearmommie"...I have a berry coloured mini bear sitting next to my bedside looking at me every night, with only the onyx bead installed...no ears, no nose and no mouth!  I also have a raspberry coloured, unfinished bear...looking at me from my work table in my room also...head all done BUT the body is sitting next to the head...a headless body....and a head without the body.   bear_tongue

Beary hugs
Celena

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
Dilu wrote:

......kind of like giving birth without the pain, cursing and diapers!

http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/c013.gif

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Really, I'd encourage folks to try at least one mini at some point.... I've learned so many things from making minis that really help me out with the big ones, and vice versa!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer