Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi Girls.  bear_flower

I will be staying away from TT for a while until all the bad s**t has stopped - it's not enjoyable here at the moment.....................BUT, please please email me if you like, i will always reply as soon as i can as i know that i have a lot of friends here that i would hate to lose contact with.

Tracy...........please keep me updated via email on your purple monster ha ha  :crackup:

Celena...........i adored your PM, please email me so i can have your email address and i'll write back  bear_wub

It's a gorgeously hot sunny day here and i'm taking just one day off from any work to enjoy it before getting stuck in to outstanding projects.

Have a nice summer everyone..............see you later (when things are normal again)

Penny :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

See ya later! :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

bear_cry   :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Have a great time PenPen!
Kiss Georges Clooney for me if you meet him!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

No anime golly? d025.gif

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

I not have been here for a couple of days, so I don't know what was going on  bear_noexpression
But I also hope to see you soon again!
Have a great time!  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

There will always be a place for you here, Penny . . . enjoy whatever you endeavor to do.  Love and hugs,

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Penny - George is in Liverpool for the Golf..............

That's what it said on TV.........................

Board footer