lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

This is how we are keeping cool.....

summer06.jpg

nuthin' like a swim in the creek

summer.jpg

fetchin' sticks

swimmimg.jpg

It's supposed to be over 100 degrees the next couple days, guess where we will be......

Joan, Sissy and Zoe!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

In the first shot you can SEE how happy they are!  Lucky Dogs!!  bear_wub
~Chrissi

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

What absolutely gorgeous pictures -it's great the dogs have somewhere to cool off.  Do you jump in too?

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Yes we do!!  Tomorrow I am bringing my sun chair and putting it in the creek.....

bear_grin

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Wow, those are two happy puppies!!  Have fun with them tomorrow,

hugs,

Brenda

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Joan, your babies are gorgeous!! bear_wub  bear_wub

I'm gonna join you, Sissy, and Zoe at the creek tomorrow! bear_laugh  bear_laugh Looks like a stupendous way to stay cool and have lots of fun to boot!  Our electricity is to be off for 4-5 hours tomorrow afternoon while the electrician does some work with our fuse panel, so no AC.......no fans......no anything! bear_sad It's supposed to be a bit cooler here tomorrow......I certainly hope so as today was 100 degrees F with a heat index of 110.  Splash in that creek for me, would ya?!  bear_grin :hug:  :hug:

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

I bet our streams do look alike, Renae!  Oregon has the best woodland streams, Washington too. (I grew up in Washington).  My dogs love the beach, there will be alot of people on them these next few days......

Thanks Tracy, I love my babies.  bear_wub  They were both unwanted dogs...we adopted.  They are the greatest.  Zoe, the big one, ate the face off her former owners favorite teddy  bear_whistle  after that Zoe needed a new home.  I gave her former owner a teddy replacement for Zoe and everyone is happy.  I buy Zoe all her own teddys at the thrift store now.

I wish you all could join us for some water play.......the ocean will be the place to be.
Remember: stay off logs.....watch for sneaker waves and if you are caught in rip tides swim parallel to shore until you are out of it and can swim in..... beach safety.

Joan

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

They were both unwanted dogs

The poor sweethearts!! bear_cry How could anyone not want them, no matter what they might have done?! bear_shocked  That's wonderful that they have you now.......and it's obvious in the pics how happy they are! :hug:  :hug:

I've only been in the ocean once.  It was in Costa Rica on a vacation with my ex-husband, and there was such a bad riptide that day it scared me half to death. :redface:  :redface:   I didn't go back in!!  Felt like I was going to get sucked out to sea!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

They look like they are having a ball.  A bit cool here for it but in summer yes creeks are a great fun place to be!

Board footer