Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Hi everyone! I've been pretty scarce from Teddy Talk for the past few months and I've really missed everyone. I see there are lots of new members too. I look forward to "meeting" you all.  bear_flower

My fiancee and I just bought a new home. So, I've been pretty busy with all the packing and unpacking and trying to get settled in. I am so happy we found this house. It's an older home built in the 1920's and I just love it! There is so much more room than our last place. I even get a studio in the basement! It needs some remodeling down there but at least I have it to look forward to. Our first weekend at the new house, instead of unpacking bear_whistle , we built a small fish pond in the back yard. I just love to sit out there and watch the fishies! And the birds too. We have so many birds coming in our yard. We had a robin's nest in our tree and just a few weeks ago I had the pleasure of watching the babies hop around in the yard trying to fly.

There hasn't been a lot of time for bears lately and I think that's going to become a trend. I recently found out I was expecting my second child. I'm only about 6 weeks along so there's still several months to find some bear time! bear_tongue My 3-year old daughter is so excited about becoming a big sister. She's such a doll; I know she'll be a wonderful little helper when the baby arrives.

So anyway, it's nice to be back in your company!

Hugs,
Sandi

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Welcome back Sandi!

I am pleased you found a new home and you enjoy it!

Congrats for being pregnant.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi Sandi, and glad to have you back.  And of course huge congratulations on your pregnancy!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, girl . . . we've missed you!  Congrats on the new digs and for your pregnancy!  Know you're going to be really busy, but hope you can visit us more often.  :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wow,all wondeful news!!! :dance:  :dance:  bear_wub  Enjoy!!  :hug:  :hug:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Wow you have been busy.  bear_grin
Welcome back  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
And congrats on your news of the expected pitter patter of tiney feet.  bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Sandi

How wonderfully exciting!!!  It is so exciting to be fixing up your first nest together.  Enjoy every single minute!

Congratulations!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Goodness!!  Where to start the congratulations?!!  I'll start with babies....(sigh) I love babies!!  Yay for you!!  The new house is next.  Yay for you!!  Now the welcome back......Yay for all of us!!!! 
bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

You've been missed!  Hey, do I owe you an art card?  I think I might.  Don't be shy.  Do tell me if I do.  Been a wee bit busy......but still....do tell me if I owe you one.  I'm so glad you're back!! 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Sandi nice to see you back here with us again. Boy you have been busy...you know the saying "New House New Baby" ... Well it sounds as if you got it right there Sandi!

A big CONGRATULATIONS all round!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Welcome back Sandi and Congratulations on your wonderful news bear_innocent
xx Sarah

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Wow....you have been a busy girl!!!   bear_tongue    Big congratulations on an upcoming new baby (I love babies) and your new home...Welcome back!!

zemeski Posts: 434

Welcome back Sandi!! Congratulations on a new bundle of joy on the way!! Enjoy your new home!! bear_smile

Aww, thanks everyone! I sincerely appreciate the warm welcome back.

Renae-I'll post some fish piccies soon!

Aleta- babies???? If there's more than one in there, I'm sending the rest to your house! bear_tongue I do have a card saved for you, but there's no rush...whenever you're not so busy.  bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Great to have you back Sandi - we have missed you here.
Congratulations on all your very exciting news.
Best wishes for your new baby and home.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh Sandi!!!!!!  A great big HUG and Congratulations on your impending arrival!  YEA!!!!!  We need another wee one around here on TT.... !!!!!!   :dance:  :hug:  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme  Originals

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh Sandi, how exciting!!   It's lovely to hear from you, especially with such wonderful news, congratulations for you and your family!!!   :hug:  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

congrats.jpgSandi welcome back !!! and triple congratulations for you !!!!!
Congrats for an upcoming new baby !!!  :hug:
Congrats for your new home !!!  bear_flower
Congrats for your new studio in the basement!  bear_wub

hugs
Marie

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Wow, How wxciting! :dance:  A new baby in your new house. Big congratulations! It's nice that your new home has plenty of room for all of yo and a new studio too. Woohoo!
Does your daughter want a little sister or brother? What about you and hubbie, what do you want? So exciting.
Again, congratulations and, of course, Welcome Back!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Sandi,
    Somehow I missed this post - I've been jumping in, hit and miss.  I'm so thrilled for you and your family!  Wow, a new wee one - thats really exciting.  Hope you are feeling well and not too tired.  Take care and bye for now.

hugs,

Brenda

Thank you all so much!

Well, my daughter says she wants a little sister. Daddy would like to have a boy since we already have a girl, and I don't have a preference. Either will be wonderful, although I did joke with Daniel that I hope it's a girl so the three of us could gang up against him.  bear_grin I feel great, no morning sickness. Hopefully it stays that way! I am hoping that I don't gain as much weight this time around. I gained almost 50 lbs. the first time.  :redface:

beary_clairey Luton

Well you sound very content Sandi and many congratulations on your pregnancy!! You lucky thing !!!!

I know the bears will always be waiting to be made so you can afford to take a little time off for yourself !!

Hugs

Claire

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:

CONGRATULATIONS, SANDI!!

:dance:

Glad you're back, and with such great news--a new nest and a new chick!

Don't worry--your 3-year-old will keep you from gaining too much!

I gained 70 lbs with the first one, but I was a stick then, with no toddler to chase.

Board footer