Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

I had the pleasure of attending the Maine Bear Show is weekend.  I had a blast.
The Coastal House is beautiful and was a wonderful site for a show like this.  It gave it a lot of class.  I saw the signs all around Wells and they lead me right into the show.  The event staff and the vendors were all so friendly and made it a very nice experience.  All the bears and the displays were gorgeous and very well done.

I hope the receipts from the show tell you that you were as successful.  I showed up with my credit card and gave it quite a workout.  I bought two bears, a piece of fur and a sweater ( your Dad's sweaters are great ).

I was too new to bear making to try it this year but next year I would like to attend as a vendor.

Great Job  - Daphne   I look forward to the next one.

Sandi

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Thats great Sandi!  Lucky that you got to go, I'm jealous!!
xx Sarah

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Hey Sandi.....Daphne pointed you out to me across the room, sorry we didn't get to meet. bear_sad ......perhaps at next year's show.  bear_original  It was a wonderful show, so many interesting people to talk to.
pandamac

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks, Sandi, for sharing your experience at the show. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and took the time to come all the way over. It was so nice to meet you and thank you for buying one of Dad's sweaters!!!! :hug:

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Ellen - I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself when I stopped by your booth.  I was like a kid in a candy shop.  I didn't know which beautiful bear to fondle first.

It is very exciting to be surrounded by something you love and to be sharing the experience with others who feel the same way.   

Sandi

Board footer