Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

Thomasopt.jpgMaxineopt.jpgLil-Lavenderopt.jpgWake up all you mini artists!!!  bear_grin

I haven't been around for a while. I've been a busy, busy girl.
I'm FINALLY settled into my new place and even had some time to make some bears.
Here's some smaller ones I've gotten done . . . . . .
I've also posted Gabriel in the Showcase. I like to put the little ones here. They seem to get lost with all those bigger bears.

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Stephanie
Your little ones are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!! I can not tell you wich one I like the best! You are good :thumbsup:
Welcome back bear_flower
Bear hugs .
Gladys

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Steph they are so adorable. 

I have been loving the spring line.....I had a 3 hour ride in the car three days a week for physical therapy.  So i cut out a slew of little ones, and put them in zip locks with thread and needle, so I always had a project for the ride.  It is fun to play with such pretty fabric, simply lifts the spirits.

Your bears are so cute....and like Gladys I couldn't choose either, they each have special character all their own.

a122.gif  Glad you got the move over with, glad to have you back a little more.....

Celena Oxford

Welcome Back Stephanie  :hug:   

Wow!  The bears are sooooooooooooooooo cute and adorable...now now now, which one i like best?  Can't tell at all....I LOVE ALL OF THEM  bear_thumb

Oh yes, I noticed, you have added so many new items in your website...lovely range of cute "findings" for miniature bears!  Good work!

Beary hugs
Celena

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Stephanie, Your little bears are just super.  Perfect in every way.  Look forward to seeing more.

Krümelbärchen Kr
Hagen / Germany

Hello Stephanie  bear_flower

Your newest teddies are soooooooooo cute  bear_wub

My favourite one is Lil. Did you make her of the frosted lavender fabric ?

She looks so charming with her little bell  bear_original

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Glad the move went well. Can you tell me what fabric Maxine and Thomas are made from? It really suits them.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Sweet, gorgeaous, adorable, beautiful!

I love them!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hi Stephanie!  Maxine really knocks my socks off!  Love her big nosey!  That's a neat fabric too!  Off to LOOK!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Just came across your little ones...I just loved Gabriel and these guys are just as cuddly cute! Great bears bear_thumb
JeannieB bear_original

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

Thank you all!
I'm on a bear binge. Seems like I haven't gotten any done for a couple months (because of the move) and now I can't get them done fast enough.

Lil' Lavender is made from Frosted Lavender

Thomas is made from 3/8" imported synthetic. I have 6 new colors I'm picking up today.

Maxine was made from a sample I received from a manufacturer (sorry I won't be buying any, the minimum order is way too big). She is not my pattern. Andrea Brewer had a 'freebee' pattern on her site. I fiddled with it a little bit and this is what came out. I just want to be sure she gets credit for the original pattern.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOOOOOOoooooo they are adorable!!!!! Thomas stands out though. Even though I dont like show favourtism bear_grin  Oh I wish I was this clever.(sigh)
WEndy

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original All of them are adorable, Stephanie--little Thomas my special extra-favorite. bear_wub

I'll be watching for the new synthetic. It looks ultra fluffy.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Adorable as always. love that Maxine especially!!!

alexisbears Alexis Bears
Wellington

Wow Stephanie, they are all so cute! I especially like Thomas, - very cute face.

I am dying to buy a huge range of colours from you and go coloured-bear-mad, - I have a show this weekend, and silly me decided it would be a good idea to do a black, white, and red theme. Im so itching to make something colourful now!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Nice , Nice , Nice !!!! Welcome !

Jodi Falk

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

How precious they all are !!
It's amazing what talent we all have and how creative we can all be.

Board footer