Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone,

I got something wonderful in the mail today from Sandy (Lovebudbears). She sent me this beautiful candle Alex Lemonade Bears Benefit  Artist Glass. It is wonderful and boy does it smell good. It has a little lemon drop hanging from it and inside the candle is a lemon wedge. Wonderful pictures of little bears in flowers on the glass. It is just so lovely.
I will be emailing Sandy and asking if she made this.

She also included a cd on the event and a very nice letter.

Thank you Sandy! I have it right next to my computer in my teddy studio so I can smell the wonderful aroma.

Hugs dear heart and thank you for brighten up my day with this wonderful surprise.

Hugs kassie

lemonbear3b.jpg

lemonbear4b.jpg

lemonbear2a.jpg

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Cool presents. It's so sweet of you to participate in the event. :clap: You'll can really make a difference!
                  JeannieB bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

@Way Cool!  I am so glad for you Kassie!  What a wonderful gesture!

gollyhugs to ya

dilu

i070.gif

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That's very cool AND pretty to boot.  Sandy's a star. bear_original

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I received mine yesterday.  It was totally unexpected.  Thank you very much Sandy.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That is just so very cool and thoughtful  !   :clap:

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

:redface:   Hi There,
Sorry for the delay with getting back to everyone. I just ended my long summer with my 2 nieces ~ Jocelyn & Jasmine. We were making the best of our last week together, they went back home to get ready for school. I sure am going to miss them spoiled brats.

Anyway, I'm so happy that all your glasses arrived safe & sound and that you really like them. They were just a very small way to say thank you, a little token of my appreciation, a little gift in recognition of your hard work, kindness, generosity and support. I know it's asking a lot of you to donate a bear. I also know all the time and hard work that goes into each and every one. So, from the bottom of my heart I sincerely appreciate all of you and your donations.

Big Big Hugs, Sandy   :hug:    bear_flower

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

:hug:  :hug:  :hug: to you dear Sandy.

and thank you again. I sit at my computer and smell the wonderful aroma of the candle.

hugs kassie

K Pawz Guest

:hug:  :hug:  :hug: Sandy, I recieved an identical wonderful package this afternoon, bless your heart for taking the time to put this together, you must be 3 people...now tell us honestly where you went to get the clone :crackup: I am honored to have been part of this wonderful benefit!!! :hug:
Thank you once again...
Big Bear Hugs,
Krista

Board footer