Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

OK .. OK ..YOU all talked me into it. I ordered from Sassy's the other day. I am really looking forward to seeing the fabric. I just ordered 2 ,9x9 squares to see. I used to do smaller bears , so I guess I will try again to see if I still have it. Lift a prayer I don't go CRAZY..... well at least pray I don't go CRAZIER !!!  I will keep you posted. I still need to finish the little guy I started the other day , the one I shared to see what you were all working on that day !!! He is all sewed up , I just have to joint , stuff and see what I want to do with him . But I usually like naked bears !! :crackup:

Jodi Falk

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Jodi, you won't regret ordering from Sassy's.....the fabrics are FAB and I will be placing another order soon. Postage is SO reasonable too!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Love Sassy for my mini's. Very good with anwering any questions you may have and stuff comes pacakged very nicely too.

:hug:
~Chrissi

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh i so love ordering from sassy's i got some fabric the other day and i cant wait to get started on it but i have to finish the bear im working on at the moment  bear_cry

THREE CHEERS FOR STEPHANIE   :dance:  :clap:  :hug:
Hugs
Vicki

Dilu Posts: 8,574

You wont be sorry, for miniatures her fabric can't be beat....and the colors are to die for!!!

good for you, I need to re-order!

gollyhugs
dilu

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I have just put my very first order into Sassy's as well upon all of you girls recommendations.  Can't wait for it to arrive, but its got a long way to travel.  I must be patient.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: What a coincidence! I just ordered a quarter yard of smokey longpile from Sassy's! I figured the cost, including duties, for all sizes, and found that this was the most economical for me.

You're going to love her fabric, Jodi--there's nothing like it.

My smallest mini so far is a mouse, 4" on her extreme tippy toes, and her pattern pieces are tiny.

She sewed up beautifully by machine and by hand, and absolutely refused to fray at the seams.

Turning was surprisingly easy, too.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Great. That is what I have been looking for , I have tons of fabric left from years ago , but I think this is what I was never able to find. I will let you all know when it gets here.

c035.gif     Jodi Falk c035.gif

lisaastrup Astrup Bears
Slangerup- Copenhagen

Hi Eileen.

What can you sew on machine on a 4" bear ? I can only sew by hand in that size   bear_shocked

Lisa

Eileen wrote:

:
My smallest mini so far is a mouse, 4" on her extreme tippy toes, and her pattern pieces are tiny.

She sewed up beautifully by machine and by hand, and absolutely refused to fray at the seams.

Turning was surprisingly easy, too.

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

I've also ordered from Sassy's, three times in the past 4 weeks. I love  her fabric too ! When I received the first order and saw how nice it was, I ordered again. You be disappointed.

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

You won't be disappointed!!!!

beary_clairey Luton

Sassy's - I love ordering and receiving her fabric. I have a nice little collection that I need to get stuck into!!! Mini's bear is sassy smokey and frosted long pile - yeessssss!!!

LOL

Claire

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I am at this very moment working with some Sassy I bought earlier in the year. I just love the way it is turning out. My skill making littlies unfortunately doesnt match the quality of the fabric. But I will perserver.
It's not as though I'm some kind of dunce. Just all thumbs is all. bear_grin  bear_grin
I have some of the paisley velvet which I'm dying to use. The ideas just havent arrived yet. They took the later train. bear_grin  bear_rolleyes

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Hi Lisa,

I managed to sew the head and body pieces by machine, but what with all the fumbling and false starts, it really wasn't any faster than sewing by hand! I had to try, but I also think I need to practice. bear_sad

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I am close to finishing my first Sassy mini. It has come up a dream. I LOVE this fabric. I'm off to order some more. I only have one small square of the long pile left. 
            I WANT MORE bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_thumb

I have made mistakes while sewing up this bear but found that the fabric is very forgiving when retifying mistakes.  I love this fabric!!  bear_grin  :dance:

Board footer