Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Got it today , It is beautiful. I want to make something soon !!!!!

Can't wait !!!!!!

Jodi Falk

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Lucky you Jodi,  I keep attacking the postman waiting for mine, but I think it still may be heading across the ocean.  It's got a bit further to go.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

:dance: I do a little dance each and everytime I get a parcel from Stephanie!!!!    :dance:
REALLY and truly!  Enjoy!   :hug:

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

I love Stephanie's fabrics!!  I am saving my pennies to buy every single frosted and smokey long pile---mostly 'cause I can't decide on just a few!  I love getting orders from her!

Amelia

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Did you do the Happy-Sassy dance...I always do.

I actually had a request for a mini bear like the one that went with Alice....and I think it is because the lady fell in love with the lavendar frost sassy fabric.....which of course meant I had to reorder it as I had used it up....and what a delight....Stephanie has added all sorts of new things to her site!  Fantastic!!!!

golly hugs.....

lets see tha Happy-Sassy dance....I think we all do it!

dilu

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

..cha-cha-cha KICK cha-cha-cha KICK cha-cha-cha KICK cha-cha-cha KICK!!

=)

Amelia

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Yep , yep , yep , I now know the Sassy dance !!!! I think I am going to cut something out tomorrow ( 8-24-06) I may shrink one of my favorite 5 inch patterns down , not sure. But years ago I did lots of minis and I have tons of patterns I could use. Boy if I were just 3 people !!! I could just jump in . :crackup: Im not sure what to do first. THE SAME OLD QUESTION !!!! OH WHAT TO DO FIRST !!!! New fabric always does that to me . The mind goes wild with ideas !!!
UMMMMMMMMMM this is almost as good as chocholate !!! :dance:

Jodi Falk

a122.gif  [size=18]Go Jodi![/size]

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I'm doing the Sassy dance all the way over here in Australia.  My first Sassy order has just arrived, and the poor postman did a hundred metre dash, because I think he thought I was going to grab him as well.  Great delivery - only 1 week to get all the way around the world to Oz.  Beautifully packed, and just gorgeous fabric.  No dinner tonight for the family, I'm playing with my Sassys!!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

My first sassy bear . 3 1/2 inches. I did a project for new artists with him step by step. This is Petie !!

projectpt.jpg

Bears by Jodi

Jodi Falk

hatsuko Nasseh-Ya
Seattle, WA

So cute! I really love the little roundy ears on him
I'm so glad to see I'm not the only person who can't wait for their Sassys to arrive!  bear_laugh

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I ordered some Sassy Fabric today.  Can't wait ! ! !

oooh Jodi 

your first Sassy bear is great!  Really cute.  i like your style and am looking forward tro more of your sassy bears

gollyhugs,

dilu

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Oooooh, I got my Sassy fabric today!  It it sooooo soft.  Can't wait to make a mini.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

400pix.jpgMy second Sassy fur bear

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I can't say enough good things about Sassy's.  Stephanie is awesome and the fabrics are fantastic.  I have some other upholstery velevet to compare to and it is not as nice and soft as Sassy's.  I've only made one Sassy bear so far and am waiting for another order of white so I can experiment with dyes. 

Patti I can't wait to see what you make from your new stash . Jodi your bears are adorable .Here is my one and only -
trixiehand.jpg

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Tammy , I love that bear !!! She is very beautiful. I got some new sassy fur about 3 weeks ago , and haven't gotten to it yet. I have a friend with breast cancer and I have been spending allot of time with her to keep her mind busy and off of the bad stuff. She has surgery this coming Tuesday the 24 th of October so I am sure she will have a few days of down time so maybe I can get something whipped up.
Before she needs me again when she is going through Kemo and radiation.

But again Very nice Teddy bear_grin

Board footer