Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Kathleen Pa

Hi everyone,
I finally added my personal pic (if I did it right)  I always like to look at the face behind the bears so I thought it was time to show my face.  Here are some other pics too.  Oh, thats my dog Scrappy in the personal pic.  Here is another pic my hubbie took today , me with some of my bears ( bears from my first intercal mohair order) the other pic is from last Christmas with my husband Geoff.  He is the plant ops guy for a chocolate factory (actually they do other candy too) but he does come home with chocolate all over his work boots!  Yes sometimes I have a chocolate covered husband.lol

KathleenFamily_pic..jpgtt2.jpgttbearstt2.jpg

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear bum wrote:

Yes sometimes I have a chocolate covered husband.lol

The mind absolutely BOGGLES at the possibilities, there...  bear_innocent

Kathleen, you're just lovely... your dog is a total cutie pie... the hubby is pretty easy on the eyes as well... and I love your shiny, gorgeous, long hair!

Thanks for sharing your pix!

Kathleen Pa

Thanks Shelli, your so sweet bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Does your hubby smell like chocolate....talk about an aphrodesiac~!  Lovely photos....thank you for sharing your photos!

We love photos here!

on topic, off topic , off the moon.....who cares......

gollyhugs
dilu

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great to see you Kathleen! Scrappy is adorable, what a wonderful model to use for a pattern...how about making a scrappy dog!
Now  a husband who smells of chocolate.uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm! yummy.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
Shelli wrote:
bear bum wrote:

Yes sometimes I have a chocolate covered husband.lol

The mind absolutely BOGGLES at the possibilities, there...  bear_innocent

:crackup:  :crackup:  bear_cry  :crackup:  bear_cry  :crackup:  bear_cry

Kathleen, you're just lovely... your dog is a total cutie pie... the hubby is pretty easy on the eyes as well... and I love your shiny, gorgeous, long hair!

Thanks for sharing your pix!

bear_cry yep what she said bear_cry  :crackup:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

So nice to see your lovely face, Kathleen! :clap:  You have a real good lookin' crew there, hubby, dog, bears and all! Thanks for sharing!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thank you so much for sharing these lovely pictures, Kathleen!

Your hubby must feel like a child while at work with all this chocolate and candies!
He must have a yummy smell when he comes back home.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nice to see you, Kathleen, and your family!  Great photos!  How lucky you are to live with someone that actually works in a chocolate factory!!!  Do you get all the candy you want?

Kathleen Pa

Oh you all are so nice! Thanks for all your sweet compliments.   :redface: My husband does bring home alot of candy.  When I first started dating him he was always bringing me candy, so I took it to work, the people at my work told me I'd better keep him.  Sometimes, when they are experimenting with new products ( chocolate covered pistachios- not a hit by the way ) he brings home lots to try on our friends and family , we are kinda a chocolate test market.  On the down side when he doesn't take his work boots off and tracks chocolate in the house I am not a happy camper!  Well, thanks again for all your kind remarks. :hug:

Kathleen

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Great photos Kathleen! Thanks for posting them, it's always so nice to be able to "see" the people we are chatting with.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

What beautiful photos Kathleen  bear_innocent  Thanks for sharing.  I love your pooch!!! He is adorable!!!!
Now I want a hubby who brings home oodles of candy!!!  I laughed about him trailing chocolate through the house lol
xx sarah

Board footer