Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Wonderful articles in the Sept issue of TBCI.

I've only quickly glanced through the magazine so if anyone else is in there my apologies - its just these two articles 'hit me in the face' so to speak. 

Well done.............  Are you taking us all out for chocolate to celebrate? :crackup:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Sandra.
I have not yet received my copy, I am very excited to see what exactly is in the article.  I know they wereplanning on doing a story about my tigers and they said it was a page...that's all I know.

I can't wait to read Kassie's. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Thanks for the post! :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Congratulations Judi and Kassi!! 

:clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Way to go, you two . . . super!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congrats, girls!  Well done!

Pipa UK

Ohh Judi the page is great. it has a lovely shot of your beautiful tiger!!!!!

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Many congrats Ladies

I didn't realise the issue was out as I've not seen it in the shops yet. Here is the link  bear_original
http://83.138.128.200//PageSuite3.aspx? … er%202006/

I also quickly spotted some of Erin's bears.. bear_original

I'll have to try and locate the paper copy now bear_original

:hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :clap: Wonderful articles on both of you, Kassie and Judi--Congratulations! :hug:

I was thrilled to see the article on your tiger titled with a quotation from Blake!

Thanks for sharing the link, Kate. This was a treat :dance:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Congratulations to both our ladies!!!

a200.gif

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congratulations Judi & Kassie!!!   :clap:   :clap:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Great write ups girls! Well done! Kassie you are really making your mark on the bear world with these new designs...very imaginative!

Now someone explain to me how I can read an entire  new release magazine online without having paid a cent????????? bear_ermm
What's in it for the publishers and why would I want to go and pay for a real mag now? Just curious. I have never see this done before, do other magazines do this too?

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi every one,

thank you  Kate dear heart for posting this. I would not have even thought of checking. I did get an email about it being on the site, but completely forgot.
I am so involved with our new boy (horse baby) and I have not as yet recieved my copies, but I did try the online link that dear Kate posted. but again I am unable to view it due ti internet dialup - too slow to get it to come in.
So, how does it look? Judi I am dieing see your tiger bear! I what to see that big time!!!!!
How exciting!!! So until I get my copy you all will have to share and tell me about it.

cool cool!!!!!!!!! to cool!

hugs kassie

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations girls, well done.  :hug:

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Judi - your tiger in the magazine is superb.  I've seen pictures of him before, but seeing the picture of him all white- before you add the colouring, just highlights how talented you are - its breath-taking!!
x

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Congratulations Judi and Kassie .  It was great to bea ble to read these fantastic articles online.  You both must be thrilled and proud.  What great international exposure  !   :clap:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Judi and Kassie,I spotted Erin in there as well with her  White Forest Bears .. Congratulations Erin  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Congrats Judi and Kassity!! :hug:
I havent seen August yet. Probably wont get to see any of these issues till next year :crackup: yep thats aust for you. bear_grin

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

WELL DONE TO JUDI AND KASSITY!!!!   :clap:  :clap:
Now I'm wondering the same thing as Hayley...how'd we just do that???  The whole mag online, (here we need to scartching head smily again  bear_tongue )

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you very much for the nice commnets.  :hug:  I am very pleased to see my tiger smiling so nicely.  bear_original It will take a little while for the magazine to actually be in my hands.  TBCI is a very nice magazine.  The pages are so large.  Even though it is on-line I think it is still mcuh nicer to hold a magzine in your hands. bear_original  bear_flower  bear_smile

Board footer