Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Please help if you know her. Amelia has been trying to get a hold of me about my Jubilee bear. I got back with her 3 times, then she sent a PM this morning like she had not gotten my e mail. I am wondering if I am being blocked some how in my trying to get back with her.If you know her , please tell her I am not snubbing her, I just can't seem to get an e mail to her for some reason. I even have pressed reply to my PM but have not heard back. Amelia...... if you read this . answer this post and we can figure out a way to connect.

Thank you.... Jodi Falk

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jodi,

Amelia is a rocking cool, foxy chick and a talented bear AND glass bead maker.  You can find her registered information here at TT at:

http://www.teddy-talk.com/profile.php?id=446

Go down to just below the map and you'll find her email and PM info. 

Hope this helps!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Shelli,

Thanks but I did that already. It appears that she is not getting my contacts for some reason. I am afraid she is going to think I am snubbing her. She sent me a PM this morning like she is not hearing from me. I can't figure out what is happening. It is like I am being blocked some how in my return to her. Can this be so ??

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

She might be having trouble with her gmail but you can always PM her!  I don't think there's a way to block PM's.   Is she getting your notes via that method?

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

I got the PM!!!  Hooray!!  I get to adopt Jubilee!!

*doing VERY happy dance!*  =)

Amelia

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

YIPPIE !!!!!!!!! I am just as happy as you are but...............I am going to miss him !!!!!! Thats the hard part !!!!! But I am soooooooooooo happy we connected !!!! Yippie Skippie !!!!

Bear Hugs Jodi Falk

BandWClown005.jpg

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Did Jodi say "Yippee Skippie"?? lol
Jodi you are just too cute! I haven't heard that in ages!
Sonya

Board footer