Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pipa UK

I'm about ready to pull my hair out.. i am in serious need of some Brodie Anglaise (spelling??) Well.. i think that's what it is.. It needs to be exactly like this... 1 inch wide at it's longest point

Lace.jpg

anyone know where  to get some online from ?? the shop i normally buy it from hasn't got any in. and because it's like a  stall not a proper shop as such they don't gurantee what stock they have boohoo  bear_cry   bear_cry

bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Pipa, I'll check in my local store next time I go shopping. I have used the exact lace on some bear clothes...fingers crossed.

I think the spelling is ...broderie anglais...how much will you need?

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Pipa UK

Oo thankyou soo much Jane !! that would be great !!
i need.. hm 2 metres to be on the safe side to make sure i  have enough  bear_grin

:hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Broderie anglaise, dear friends!
That's French language, he he he!

I wonder why you are using that is French... maybe for the same reason we say parking and so many other English words in our common life...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Pipa UK

I dunno why they use it but that's what they call it hehee

Pipa UK

i finally got the Anglaise i needed.. thanks everyone  : bear_grin   bear_thumb   bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Pipa I went to the local store yesterday and looked again for thr fabric but they said they have not yet had a delivery, so I was pleased to read that you had gotten some already. I did try!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Board footer