Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I need Sassys web sight, I can't find it OH MY !!!!! HELP HELP !!!!!!

clare14 Country Bears
England
Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Thanks , I was scared That I wouldn't find it  bear_grin  I will put it in my favorites !!!!

Jodi Falk

clare14 Country Bears
England

My pleasure Jodi, I'm a big fan too!!   :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

A word to the wise.....when goggling remember the bears part....otherwise you can get some odd places c050.gif

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

The mind boggles.......................................

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL
Dilu wrote:

A word to the wise.....when goggling remember the bears part....otherwise you can get some odd places http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/konfus/c050.gif

I am a bit lost on this one Dilu...

When I googled Sassy fabrics I got stuff that would make the angels at Victoria's secret blush....showed them to the hubster....I still dont know if he was laughing at the pictures or the idea of me in those 'lingerie' items.... :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

hmmmmm

bear_whistle

BTW Jodi, Stephnies site is super easy to use.....works fast, so you aren't wasting a lot of time and she has lovely pictures that you can trust to be pretty much right on.

Then she is so fast....with her shipping!  Unreal how fast she gets stuff out.  What a sweetie she is!

Def. the place to go for the mini's....4" and under, in my book....I love the Hembold sparse for the larger 4-7" bears and then after that....anything....

Also she has other neat things check out accessories and ribbons.....

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

I think it was you in those outfits, well if you can call them outfits, that he was thinking of...

Jared, it isn't even 6 am and you gave me the first giggle of the day!  You're a peach!  and yep, I think you are right.....

:crackup:

Board footer