Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC02429-2.JPGgolly-baby-three-inches-2.jpg

Stephanie and I have been playing the past week-she talked about making a baby and I thought i could do it too....we shared piccys and as the days went on I began to realize there was more to making a baby than simply shrinking down a golly pattern.

This was my first attempt.....it went downhill from there.....so last night I sudied a crawling bear and re drew my old kewpie style golly from a crawling bear perspective.

Its going to be better, but not quite what I had in mind. 

what I had in mind is doing what Steph did.....Of Course,  i wanted to look just like her.  LOL....

But I am not throwing in the towel, its an adventure,challenging an old brain to stretch and learn something new.....

gollyhugs

dilu.....down but not out yet.....

PS Steph has shared some wonderful secrets that are helping.... bear_wub

VermontHarvest Vermont Harvest Primitives
Vermont

DILU.

yours are adorable.  Great job

take care
doreen

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Your first try is great Dilu!  Don't be too hard on yourself, they will look so cute with clothes on bear_happy  I have to give these a try too! they look like so much fun bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dilu, those are GREAT!  I like the naked mom and child wing chair shot.  Too cute!

sarahjane Brisbane

Dilu these are sooo cuute...I love them!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Well Dilu...I can give you an unbiased opinion as I haven't seen the thread with Steph's yet. I think your baby golly is as cute as a button! Give her some clothes and she'll be adorable!! Well done! bear_flower

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Dilu they are cute, cute ...CUTE!!  bear_thumb I will like to see Steph's . I have not neither. Where are they? LOVE to see pictures!!
I am making a new Gollygirl. She is made out of blue denim....I have her half way done. I need to make the braids for her hair and i just got some black yarn to do it with. I will show pictures when she is done.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Very very cute ! Your baby really looks like a baby  :love:.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Good Golly you guys, thanks....BUT i got some pointers from the expert and am reworking my patterns and we'll see if i can come up with something fun, and still, uh, diluish

gollyhugs

dilu

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Lots of fun , so cute !!! Love Gollys !!!

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

So cute! Of course, you know I'm crazy about the hair on that little one! I can't believe you sat and made all those french knots!!

Board footer