Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Having fun Jodi?  bear_grin  Ok ...Ok I do deserved that..Too many heads going around in mine bear_wacko
I think  bear_smile  I CAN GO BACK TO MAKE "THE ENTIRE" BEARS NOW bear_thumb At least for a few days bear_whistle
B. hugs and G. smiles.
Dilu..Where are U?
G. bear_flower

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh wow everyone - they're fantastic!!   bear_wub

VermontHarvest Vermont Harvest Primitives
Vermont

Hello everyone.  I am so excited.....my first TT project.....I am starting it today....already copied the pattern....

Take care
Doreen

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
VermontHarvest wrote:

Hello everyone.  I am so excited.....my first TT project.....I am starting it today....already copied the pattern....

Take care
Doreen

Oh boy ,Oh boy !!! I can't wait to see, don't forget to share!!! Im bad , I get so excited bear_grin Have a good time.They really don't take to long...then you think to your self ..ummm I will make a few more!!! Its great fun. And will make fun gifts for Christmas . And you all have plenty of time to get a few done before then bear_grin

Bear Hugs Jodi Falk

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

oh Jodi, this is fab, I love it bear_original  :clap:  now i know what to put on my christmas tree this year, thanks so much for sharing it with us :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Every one Keep sharing your pictures !! We all want to see. I am so glad that you all enjoyed it .My gift to you :dance: Its good to know that you all will be sharing the love this up coming season bear_grin

Jodi Falk

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Hi, Jodi. I used your pattern to give my boys (aged 9 and 7) a little Teddy bear making lesson. Alex plans to make his a Christmas ornament and Brendan and I are making ours Marottes. (I have been making pop up puppets and stick puppets-Marottes lately and Brendan thought it would be a good thing to do with the little heads. The faces are done but we still have our embellishing to do. I'll post pictures when they are finished.
Thanks for sharing!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh I can't wait !!! How fun is that ?

teddytumble1.gif

Vermont

IM000044-320x200.JPGHello everyone.  Okay..  Here is mine.  Hopefully i will be able to get this photo to come up on here..

I made her a lovely victorian ladye...  :)

take care
doreen

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Doreen ,

Good Job. Did you have fun ?? It turned out really good!!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Good job Doreen :clap:  She is a very pretty Victorian lady! Jodi...is like and addiction!! The good kind!! I have to come and check ( I am sure you have to do it to! ) to see the new additions. They all look so different and all so good! bear_thumb
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys. bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
WildCatDancer wrote:

These all are so cute! What a great project! It's so much fun for me as a newby to watch how the different materials and artists change each little bear face!

Renae,

You know you could felt a face !! Lets see one !!! bear_rolleyes

Vermont

Thanks Jodi and Gladys.  Yes..she was fun to make.  I will wear her at my upcoming show  :)..

take care
doreen

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

pin-project-021-200pix.jpg

Has any one else made some head pins? Don't for get to share with all of us here at TT. bear_grin

ginny Blankie Bears
East Chatham

What an adorable pin! I can not wait to make one. Did you use glass eyes? Could you tell me what size they were? This pattern could be used for many other holidays, too! What fun!  :clap:
I also can not get the print box to appear, but I'll figure something out...! Thanks!
Ginny N

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Boy I am thinking 6 or 7 mm ( glass eyes). I just pull supplies as I need them . Sorry I wasn't paying attention. But they can be any size you wish. Smaller, bigger. Its fun to see how many you can do and make them all different. And yes, there can be all kinds of seasonal pins and all kinds of animals, just by changing the pattern a little. Or even a golly pin. Just lots of fun. Let us see what you come up with. :photo:

Bear hugs, Jodi Falk

On the print box, just put your curser in the upper left section of the white back ground and a small printer should show up. Just click on it  , let me know, how it goes.

actually put your curser on the C for Christmas and it will appear

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

angel-bear-ornament.JPGOK Jodi,  here's my angel bear ornament.   bear_innocent    I used feather wings and a little gold glittered grape vine wreath for her halo.  I also sprinkled Christmas diamond dust on her.Hope you like her.

Another great thing about this little pattern . . . you don't have to sew on ears!  :dance:

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Bravo Patty bear_thumb  She is really good!
B hugs and G. smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Thank you, Gladys !!  bear_original

Hugs,

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Patty !!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, I JUST LOVE HER. MAKES ME WANT TO MAKE MORE  :crackup:

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

What about some more tutorials.  bear_rolleyes
Jodi, do you have some more of this kind?

There are so many new members, so I thougth, this could be fun bringing this one up again.  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

bear_original  bear_grin  bear_smile

:hug:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Hi Birgitte,
I think you can find more free patterns and tutorials by checking here:

http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewforum.php?id=42

It's a new forum TT has added just for that purpose - sharing free patterns and tutorials!!!

Enjoy!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I am glad you brought this up again...it is an easy fun one to do. I can't promice....but you never know !

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

She's adorable, Jodi. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh Jodi how adorable. That is really nice of  you to post insturctions....

Board footer