Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Ha Ha HA - PenPen is having a funny half hour................

.................i have been meaning to order new business cards for ages but just have'nt got around to it so i nipped off to the printers website and filled in all the info, uploaded my artwork, hit the 'Buy' button and nearly fell off my chair when my receipt appeared.........i had ordered 500 premium quality, heavyweight card with foil accent, full colour printing on both sides and for all i know, chip and pin!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH IT ALL CAME TO  bear_cry ............. i only wanted 250 ordinary business cards which cost around £20. I can't change the order (but i am going to try anyway) - i did'nt even remember to get a printers proof first!!!!!

OMG! what if i end up with 500 gorgeous business cards that are printed all wonky with only a bears bum showing instead of it's head? And where will the foil accents be? Up it's nostrils? Inside one ear? A little spot on his bottom that looks like a boil?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME - SHOOT ME NOW  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

Fortunately i have a warped sense of humour so i am rolling about laughing - El Tel thinks it's hilarious, he said "Well, you had better start making a bear a day to use them up"

500 cards will take me about 10 years to use  bear_laugh   :crackup:

I AM SUCH A WALLY

Penny  bear_tongue

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Pen, can you email them right away and ask to see a proof first...and that you made a dreadful mistake...you-click-happy-finger-wally.

I think foil in a bear's bum might be kind neat! bear_grin

Naw, really , I bet if you contact them right away you can sort it out.  They aren't going to print them immediately...I hope.

I bet they'll be gorgeous. bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_wub

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

You asked for it  e065.gif

:crackup: :crackup:   :crackup: I wanna see those cards!

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Good grief girl - it could only happen to you  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

beary_clairey Luton

Oh Penny - you do make me smile!!!

laugh.gif

I have been out the loop for a while!! How did your back garden turn out in the end????

Hugs

Claire

Board footer