Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

nandesign Posts: 361

Bio-20063.jpgInside-Story-20062.jpgstCover-20061.jpgHi Everyone:

I finally received copies of the new Soft Dolls & Animals...The Blossom Baby Pincushion is my pattern on the cover. The second picture is the article.
The third is my bio...don't know if you can read it and until my son fixes my avatar, here is my picture. There is a face to the name!! I just found out that the Needle felting article will be in the Dec/Jan issue...

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

How wonderful!!!  And you made the front cover too  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  Your project looks so cute!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow that is great, congratulations. I love the Blossom Baby Pincushion. How can I get a copy?

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations on your work and being  published.  :clap:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

wonderful news, how exciting to also be on the front cover - that pincushion doll is gorgeous bear_original

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

pin.-clown-325-pix.jpg

HAY !! Thats Great !!!! I love the pincushion. I make them also.They are so much fun and fun to use. Makes projects so much more enjoyable !!! The magazine article looks really good, enjoy bear_grin Thanks for sharing. bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Cute project and congrats that is wonderful!!!

Hi Jane:

Thank-you...you can get a copy if you go to www.scottpublications.com  You will find all of the details there. Enjoy!

Hugs, Nancy

Thank-you everyone...I love your little pincushion, Jody. I just think they are such a cute addition to a sewing room.

If any of you needle felt, the Dec/Jan issue will have the little teddy pincushion I did. If you haven't tried to needle felt, this is an easy project to get you started. I will post pictures when I get the issue.

Hugs, Nancy

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Hi Nancy
Congratulations!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I'll be sure to pick up a copy.
At this time of year, I always miss 'BearFair' in Calgary and wish we could all get together-don't you?!
Best Wishes,
Cheryl

sarahjane Brisbane

Well done I will get a copy as soon as it makes it to our shores!!!  bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Nancy for making it to the front cover - your little pin cushion doll is great.
Thanks for sharing the article.

hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Thanks everyone! I do miss the Bear Fair Cheryl. I wish we could all get together again...maybe someday. In the meantime, I think those of us who were there cherish that time in our lives now and fortunately for most of us we have continued to create and find joy in the new experiences.

Hugs, Nancy

Board footer