Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Kathleen Pa

I hope someone here can help me, I'm getting very frustrated.  Here is my problem.  I subscribed to this magazine on August 2, through one of those internet magazine companies.   I paid thru paypal and they charged my card.  Since then, I noticed on other sites it says this magazine ceased to send publications as of May this year!!!  I thought I read a post recently on here from someone who got this magazine maybe a month or two ago.  Does anyone know anything about this?  I have tried contacting the "middleman " magazine company I ordered from twice but they have not responded to my emails!  If TBCI is still in production does anyone have an 800 # for it?   Help please, as this is making me crazy!!   bear_cry

Thanks,
Kathleen

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Kathleen,  bear_flower
Teddy Bear Club International does exist!!  I've had my very first little write up just this month.  It's only fitting the first little piece about my bears was in an international magazine as most of my collectors are from England, Scotland and Europe.  Anyway......

Try this:   www.teddybeartimes.com

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

They have indeed been taken over by Teddy Bear Times but retained the name.
They are run by ashdown.co.uk.  I would contact them with your plight. They might help...but often in these cases they just drop customers like a hot potato...which just isn't fair.  It depends what happened to the company that originally owned TBCI, whether it is still trading.

I would contact their subscriptions department poste-haste.

Kathleen Pa

Thanks for your help.  :hug:  I'm going to try and contact them tomorrow :pray:

Kathleeen

Board footer