Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi all,

I have had a lot of interest in the game i have on my eBay Auction for 'Erasmus the Goblin' so thought i would put the code for it here so you can grab it if you want it.

I warn you..........................it's addictive if a bit sadistic!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

If you want to view the 'Body in the Bubbles' just click on the link to my eBay auctions and have a go at thrashing the heck outta the blonde! It's sooooooooo satisfying.

Penny  bear_tongue

<embed allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" enableJavaScript="false"    allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" allowScriptAccess="never"                                          src="http://www.blinkyou.com/codes/flash/girl.swf" menu="false" quality="high" width=430 height=300 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/"></embed>

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Ha ha, awesome Penny!!  Yes, morbid... yes, addicting!  And yes, lots of fun too!  Thanks for the code.... how do I use it?  If I wanted to post it on my personal (human, not teddy bear) page, is that OK and could I with this code?

Thanks again Penny, that thing is really hilarious (in a freaky sort of way... ha!)!

Kimberly W.

BearBottoms wrote:

Ha ha, awesome Penny!!  Yes, morbid... yes, addicting!  And yes, lots of fun too!  Thanks for the code.... how do I use it?  If I wanted to post it on my personal (human, not teddy bear) page, is that OK and could I with this code?

Thanks again Penny, that thing is really hilarious (in a freaky sort of way... ha!)!

Kimberly W.

Hi Kimberly..................yes you should be able to put it on your page with this tag - just copy and paste it where you want it to go. Easy Peasy - i can do it!

Is'nt it satisfying to give the girl a good ole thump? And i especially like to see how far i can throw her.............sometimes a wide space is there without any bubbles and she really flies!!!! I am addicted to it, it's just such a great stress reliever and it makes a change to be able to kick the doo-dah outta someone.
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Penny  bear_tongue

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: Woohoo, Penny, is that ever fun!! :crackup:

Eileen wrote:

:dance: Woohoo, Penny, is that ever fun!! :crackup:

HA HA HA....................see, you are addicted already Eileen. I knew you had a mean streak in there somewhere!

Ain't it great to whack her around? I must be a bit of a sadist meself ! bear_laugh

Penny  bear_tongue

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
That was just WAAAY too much fun!
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC
gotobedbears wrote:

Is'nt it satisfying to give the girl a good ole thump? And i especially like to see how far i can throw her.............sometimes a wide space is there without any bubbles and she really flies!!!! I am addicted to it, it's just such a great stress reliever and it makes a change to be able to kick the doo-dah outta someone.

Penny  :P

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, you really crack me up!  I haven't tried throwing her yet; gotta try it!  I like to try to get her into really strange positions, nestled in the bubbles, like with her head buried and one leg sticking straight up; I think I wasted about a half hour last night doing that.  bear_grin

What fun!

Kimberly W.

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

OH MY GOD, that is sooooooooo addictive, I`ve just spent the best part of 20 mins throwing that bendy blonde about. My husband just said "what are you doing? oh she`s nice ummmmmmmm bendy, I like it!!!!" :crackup:  :crackup:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh yes, Penny . . . quite addictive - and lots of fun!

Stellajella Wien

oops, I guess I´m the only one who doesn´t like the game :redface:  ... am I not normal? bear_wacko
It reminds me of night mares I had....and hopefully won´t have tonight  bear_ermm

PenPen,if I have nightmares tonight,I´m gonna ring you up and sing you the national anthem of Nepal the whole night long!!!!!
bear_tongue

Gaby bear_flower

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Penny,  I sent the link for your ebay auction to my daughter in Tennessee so she could play the falling lady game. 
She called me this morning from work and said, "Mom, you send me the wierdest stuff."   
I said, "Yes, but are you playing it?"
She said, "Yes, I can't stop!!!"   

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  Twisted, definitely twisted!!  And soooo much fun bear_whistle  bear_grin ..........that was great Pen, thanks!! bear_thumb

PS--Looove Erasmus. bear_wub   He's just wicked cool!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb

bear_wub & :hug:
Tracy

djbbears Queensland

OMG this is so weird glad there is no sound bear_shocked .....have been playing this for 30 min now have to get.........she must be double jointed bear_wacko

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:crackup:   

I knew you had a mean streak in there somewhere!

What? What? Get out of here! You're telling me that bashing blondes is MEAN? Who knew?

Have you noticed that she actually breathes? Neat!

Eileen wrote:

I knew you had a mean streak in there somewhere!

Have you noticed that she actually breathes? Neat!

YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!!!!  bear_shocked

I'M GONNA GO CHECK

WOW SHE DOES BREATHE..............................YOU'D HAVE THOUGHT ONE OF US WOULD'VE KILLED HER BY NOW WOULD'NT YOU?
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

ooooops, sorry about the caps.

Gaby.....................you have nightmares about a bunch of Teddy-Talkers throwing you about and crashing you into giant bubbles? You poor thing - i would take some uppers and never go to sleep again if i were you.
:crackup:  :hug:

Glad you are all liking the Body in the Bubbles, i have to say that your comments are cracking me up here Girls  :dance:

Penny  bear_tongue

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

I liked body in the bubbles too.  Got caught playing with it at work  bear_rolleyes   I've enjoyed all your little video things on your auctions.  They are........interesting.  bear_grin

Joan

Board footer