Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Pretty quiet here !!! Is every one sewing ??? I still haven't started my little Sassy panda I was talking about 3 weeks agoooooooooooooooo !! Been to tired. Work is really kicking my  ............... Well you know what  bear_grin

What are you all working on in the mimi world ?? Please share . Give me some inspiration  bear_rolleyes

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Hi Jodi,

I'm getting ready to list this little dude (Stitch)....I took several shots today, but some just came out too dark.  I will have to try again tomorrow bear_rolleyes
Here's what I did get...he has a set of Halloween Balloons, with a pumpkin face instead of the ghost I did previously. Here's hoping I can get the last few shots I need tomorrow!!! 
The next mini is a Mohair Mini....haven't done one in a little while, so I'm itching to get started.
:hug:
~Chrissi

StitchWEBTT.jpg

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh !! Very , Very nice bear_grin  I just love his little face. Good luck with listing him. Are you doing E Bay ? I have 2 items on right now . Lets cross our fingers bear_grin How little is he ?

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Yes, this guy will be on eBay. He's 3.5 inches head to toe.
Wishing you luck with yours too...saw them today..very very cute!!
I'm trying to rotate each auction site along with my website.  I've had good responses so far with eBay, hoping that continues.  I use the "featured" listing option.  It's $20, but I view it as advertising costs for right now.  If you've never used it..try it..and compare the number of hits you see.  Jared once made a really good point of..where else can you get a week's worth of front page advertising for $20?? 
bear_thumb

:hug:
~Chrissi

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Yea your right. Just been to tight with the money. Trying to save for winter Quarter for my son and Christmas !!! Need to really SELL !!!!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

He's gorgeous Chrissi bear_original

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

synthetic-bear-for-dad.jpgSynthetic-bear-and-beginner-bear.jpgChrissi: what a cutie....I sew mostly minis too... the first picture was taken for the thread asking about your first bear compared to your current work.....When everybody was posting their bears, I took pictures to post too but could not figure out how to do it...now I do.....the second picture was a bear I made for my dad last month when I visited him in Florida. He loves my bears even though I think they are ordinary and he places them in a cabinet amongst his most valuable possessions. He is a dear man....

Jodi: can't wait to see you mini once you complete it....

Michelle

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Michelle,

I am sure your dad treasures that beary gift ! bear_grin  When some one makes you something with Love it is worth more than gold bear_grin He is really cute and fuzzy :D

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

My latest bear was as a pattern tester for Sue Pendleton (Bluebeary Treasures). Not sure if the pattern is for sale yet, but here is my version of the bear. The outfit is included in her pattern.

betsy3.jpg betsy1.jpg

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Great work !!! bear_grin  I wish I knew how to do that bear_grin

Jodi: Thank you for the compliment.

Sabine: your mini is adorable. I agree with Jodi, I wish I knew how to do that kind of bear...

Michelle

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

chocciebit.JPGI was going to take these pictures last night, but I didn't get her shading done til this morning. she is a little bit of Choccie!
Too Sweet. bear_tongue choccie.JPG Sorry they are so dark. It is dark here right now so not enough light.
Hugs,
Kathy

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi Jodi
I have been busy sewing bear_wacko I now make mostly minis 3 inch Will post photos soon.
I am off to a miniature convention this weekend.
Will let you all know how it goes.  I am just a visitor at this show

hugs
Tracey

SLauhon Lauhon Originals
Murrieta, Ca

Such cute minis everyone! I just started posting on TT this week. I make mostly minis myself. Right now I am making bodies like crazy to start finishing hopefully next week. I coach 2 youth soccer teams, so it's tough sometimes to find time to sew. I am really picky when it comes to the face. I won't work on one unless I know I won't be interrupted until I am finished!

mini hugs,
                 Susan

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Good golly,

love the piccys you guys!  wonderful little ones...Jodi, i didn't know you sold   :doh:  I guess I should have checked.

I know the feeling though....

Kep up the absolutely great work all of you.  You are inspiring!

hug
dilu

tarnuf Hamilton New Zealand

:dance: Me to, me to I'm doing the happy dance  :dance: . I'm going to the miniature convention this weekend. Looking forward to it so much. I am taking my daughter who is 11 and loves making bears and miniatures. I am hopping to get some accessories for me to make some mini bears. I havn't made a bear smaller that about 10" so really looking forward to the challenge.  bear_flower

Kind Regards
Tania bear_wub

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hey Tania
I have sent a personal email with my details and cell phone number so we can meet up
Isn't it great to get in contact with other members

Hugs
Tracey :dance:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Kathy,

Great MINI !!!! So small and so cute bear_grin

Kathy: your mini is darling...fabulous...wonderful....

Michelle

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

Jonah500.jpgOH I LOVE ALL THESE MINIS!!!
I finally got Jonah done. He is 6" tall, so a big one for a mini.
The poor bear, he sat there for weeks with his ears just pinned on. He's a very patient bear! I finally got them sewn on a few days ago.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Steph, he is beautiful, lucious furr, and oh so beautiful!

gollyhugs

I'm not done yet.....

dilu

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
Dilu wrote:

Oh Good golly,

love the piccys you guys!  wonderful little ones...Jodi, i didn't know you sold   :doh:  I guess I should have checked.

I know the feeling though....

Kep up the absolutely great work all of you.  You are inspiring!

hug
dilu

Dilu ! I can't believe that you did not know that I sold my teddys ! YEP,YEP,YEP ! I sell on E Bay, Bear Pile,From my web sight, from Forums. Its easy... just contact me when you see something you like. Bring it ON !

Jodi falk

Board footer