Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Patty Posts: 36

This auction for an artist bear says pick up only, but the bear is in Australia! Is there any chance that someone has messed with this auction. It just struck me as odd for an artist to do this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-CHARLIE-NEEDLE … dZViewItem

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Hi Patty
Hmm, further down in the auction text it says international airmail shipping $11.00. I guess, she could have had another auction for something that can't be shipped, used the template for this one and forgot to change the shipping option. Is that possible with ebay? I've never sold anything there so don't know. Just send her an email and ask.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

That's my guess too!
Isnt' Peta a member here?

sarahjane Brisbane

I'll bet that she has made a mistake...the new sell you item page on ebay is really confusing and seems hard to follow, this mistake is a really easy one!!!
I spent about half an hour trying to revise my page to get the correct shipping options (my bear said ship to US only!!!  bear_ermm ) and found it really difficult to follow!!!  bear_wacko

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

:dance:   Hi guys. I fixed it. It was confusing. I defiantly will know for next time.
I didn't even realise till I got 2 emails this morning letting me know.
Thanks for helping me out
Cheers

Board footer