Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

.............................yep, time to update my website again girls  bear_laugh
So for a while there will be a bit of a mess going on while i fiddle-faddle around with the pages - please don't let that put you off visiting the site girls, i have three new pages up so far and hope to get the rest finished next week.

I will be expanding the website with new sections and lots of new graphics (which nearly drove me mad i can tell you) and possibly a suprise is on the way too..................watch this space!

If you want your links included on the new site leave a message here and i'll add you.................
.......................no leavy message, no getty linky OK?  Me too knackered to go around collecting weblinks  :crackup:  :crackup:

By the way.............Christmas is coming - anyone getting organised already?

Penny  :hug:

moony-ani1.gif

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Penny, I'd love to be added to your links page - pretty please with a cherry on the top  bear_happy   I adore the moonlings graphic .... you are very clever. bear_thumb   I've added your site to my links page.

www.bumpkinbears.com

hugs
Catherine
xx

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Me too, Penny--and the graphic is wonderful. I can't wait to see the whole site . . . no pressure or anything bear_tongue

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Penny, do you want us to add our banner here...or just text links so you can easily grab them from one place?

Either way...
Please add me too!!!

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Please add my link Penny - I'd be honoured. 

I'll try to figure out how to reciprocate if you don't mind?

It would be nice to use a pic for each of you that want a link..........no need to leave one here - i will just take your avatars - if that's OK with you all

SANDRA......................if you get stuck i will do it for you  :dance:

I will add you all

Thanks Girls  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I love your site Penny and I love your Bears and well...I love you to Girl!

Hugs Louise

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh love those graphics, superb!!!   :dance:    I haven't forgotten you by the way, I've had a terrible cold that I can't seem to shift, still feel like pants, but will be in touch soon my sweet.   :hug:  :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Hi Penny....just leaving my link here...I've added you to mine, but I can't figure out how to do the picture link thingy yet  bear_noexpression

www.freewebs.com/hookedonbears

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Please PenPen?  Can I play too?

hugs
dilu

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Penny, I think you already have me added I have you on mine.

http://www.dollsndreams.com/salesroombears.html

bear_original

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Penny I just want to say that your dolls are totally fantastic..I think you've hit the jackpot with them and will do very well. What a fantastic and thoroughly inspired idea to dolls that are a bit 'spooky'  Well done Penny...I am impresssed  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: !!!

Website's are impressive too by the way.

I always feel like mine is really boring after seeing yours...but then again I don't do mine myself. I ought to learn really but I haven't got time!! Maybe one day!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Wow Penny!!  I have not "visited" in a little while (as I found I was always on the computer and not making bears.....  bear_whistle   Your website, graphics and now dolls are truly fantastic!  I've always been partial to your Moonlings....  bear_wub  I would love to be added to your links page.   I'll double check to be sure I've got you too.... haven't done my links in a while....

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Penny I would love to link with you .... www.patsylakebears.com I will add you

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You're still on my links page... would love it to be reciprocal...

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Hi Penny!

Your website is just gorgeous!  bear_wub

I would be very pleased to be added to your linklist!
I will add your link with the next update in the next days!  bear_flower

Ok girls, i have started on my links page..................i have a sneaky feeling that it will take a while so do'nt worry if you are not on there yet!

fiddly fiddly fiddly  :doh:  my brain hurts!

Penny

I have finished the links page if any of you want to check it out girls..............

i tried to avoid the 'shopping list' approach of adding the links so you all have your own little 'splotch'

I would be interested in hearing any feedback you want to give. please.

Penny  :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Penny, your website looks great! I thought your links page was very clever.

Board footer